Reviews for Daughter Of The Fang
loves2read18 chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
update soon! i really enjoy your story! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Update immediately, please!
popcans chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
please continue
I'm on Indefinite Hiatus chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
" "I know! Get out of my room dumbass!" Inara yelled at him, rushing past him to get to the stairs. "

XD! When she said that I didn't really expect Kakashi to be mature or reprimand her or anything, but I definitely wasn't expecting the following either:

" "I'm not IN your room dumbass!" "

XD! That made my day.

Ah...And I know this review is outdated because these chapters were written a while ago...but I just found this story so...I kind of doubt that you''ll actually see this, but if you do, please just disregard the date of the review. :3

- Vanilla Vader
I'm on Indefinite Hiatus chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Cute, indeed... :3

XD At first I was having trouble imagining Kakashi as a father...and how he would change to become more...paternal...

...bur then I read the chapter and realized he didn't really have to change at all...he's one of those cool, casual dads while still being that one cool, casual ninja guy in the mask. XD

And I'm already liking Inara...sounds like she really takes after her father. :3

- Vanilla Vader
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The thought of Kakashi havinf a daughter is quite adorable :3 *looks at Kakashi poster in room*

Naruto was, of course, my first manga/anime but Kakashi Hatake immediatly caught my attention and somehow I'm in love with an animated character XD but who doesnt?
XxShadowfangxX chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Can't wait for the next update! Love your story!
animefreakiscool chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
please update soon! its soo good!
Verdigurl chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
I'm reviewing and I LOVE it but if Orochimaru-pedobear-sama comes after me I'll FIRE MEH LAZAR!
Eclair Designs chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Yay! Thanks for the chapter update!
maxridelover chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
oh no, the snake strikes again!
lira'smoon chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Yay you are amazing

Keep it up my friend

Hn lira's moon
Brave Little Lion chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Love your face but more importantly i love your story! Keep up the good work
lira'smoon chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Yay! Good job :)XD
maxridelover chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Oh no inaras in big trouble...