Reviews for Blame It On The Girls
SO SWEET...
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Heehee, poor Blaine ;) xx
maddddds5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Loved loved loved this! I always liked the idea of Kurt acting flirty with the girls and Blaine Is totally and utterly confused. You wrote it really well your a great writer!(:
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
love it XD

i wish it was like this in the next episode :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
this is good
petros308 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
It isn't slash when it is gay is very true. I have seen that played out before among gay couples and the "fag hags" that are around them. very sweet an IC I liked it alot, 2 more stories I like and I will subscribe to you as an author
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
awww adorable :)
Dlenn2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was FUN! And Kurt was totally in character with the girls. He is like that with them, and I can understand why that would confuse Blaine. Blaine transferring to McK? Nice idea, to get Kurt back to ND!
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was adorable. Jealous Blaine is fun. I love how all the guys were trying to reasure him. Just a great bit of fun. Thanks for sharing.
Genevia chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Lol, Jealous!Blaine is cute! I love how you pointed out Kurt being touchy (Is that the right word?). I like guys who are touchy. -insert shrug here- Loved IT!

Kisses and Fishes,

Gen
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh, I just can't get over this. I mean, how adorable is Kurt? He's flawless. And, I love how close he is to all of the girls in Glee.. and silly Blaine for getting all jealous. He's capital G Gay. I did really love this though.

Caitlin(:
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awww. Yay for Kurt making it up to Blaine! Sequel? ;)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this is cute. all the friendships...i love friendships :)