Reviews for Snow Day
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
OH. MY GOD. YOU WRITE THE BEST FLUFFS I'VE EVER READ!
The Awesome Meerkat chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
D'aaaw, that was cute, and so, soooo Alfred _ You probably should have described the snowball fights in more detail, but that's probably just me seeing as I like a good long fight scene.

I know I haven't been reading your stories that much - I'll try to get myself up to date.

Stay awesome!
Angel of the Midnight Sea chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
it would be nice to see the snow again...if only it didnt have to be freezing. Yes that would be lovely
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was sweet! It was even cuter when Ivan called Alfred, Sunflower! o
Scylla and Charybdis chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Alfred, you are either very brave or very stupid. Or you are aware that Ivan couldn't kill you.

...I'll just assume it's all three, hiiro-no-baka.

LOL, Ivan. "Sunflower".

HI NEE-CHAN! I'M CURRENTLY ACROSS THE ROOM FROM YOU! *waves*

Really cute and cool and stuff. No pun intended.
Mrs.PavelChekov chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ahhhh that was so cute. Its a snow day at my house too. I was hoping someone would post a epic fix about Russia and Ivan in the snow. Yours is perfect! I loved it. I really like Alfred yackling Russia to kiss him half way through. Oh and the way Alfred woke up really fast with the snow.
Taaya chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I'm sure those familiar with the characters would have deemed this adorable, since I, who am NOT familiar with the characters, was able to find it kind of cute. Like a kitten. Actually, more like a puppy, in behavior. No, like a kitten. I'm not fond of puppies.

Never mind. You get the idea.