Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Lexi chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE GET IN A RELATIONSHIP?! It was still good. :-)
Lexi chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
So, in the game, this means that Ethan rejected Madsion and she died in the chapter Killer's Place... WHY BE SOO BRUTAL!? Well, I guess it adds dramatic effect, AWESOMENESS!
mythstoorfoot chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Well, if Norman and Shaun having a little chat isn't the most adorable thing ever! :D It's sweet how the agent identifies with Shaun. I like how you're making a connection between rescuer and rescuee, since that was something which would've been great to see in the game itself.

Charlene and Blake was pure gloriousness. I cannot imagine how wonderful they could be together! Don't make me wait, I want to see them both out on a hot date!

PS: There's something intrinsically great about the imagine of Jayden climbing a tree. I don't know, it just tickled me. Loved his whole dying childless thing too. :P
XJitenshaX chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Like the story. Is it going to be updated anytime?

Seems like you stopped writing it...?
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Damn just when i'm getting intrigued, I realize there's nothing left. Ah well, I shall watch this story diligently.
C-JO chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
really hope that somehow, Grace and Ethan end up back togeyher agian. so far im really liking the story
Segran chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
his is so adorable, it's so worth the wait.

I honestly don't think I have anything particularly useful to add. I'll just squeal over your story. c:
mythstoorfoot chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Ahh, another brilliant chapter from you, my friend. :D I just loved that you added Grace's reaction to Ethan's wounded finger. That was a wonderful touch. And even though Norman's withdrawl was horrible, I liked the realism and that it did end somewhat positively.

The connection between Norman and Shaun was just adorable. :) I don't know why, but I smiled at the BODMAS. It reminded me of my own maths days (thankfully long-gone now). xD

Gah... you really got me with Madison's death! So unexpected, I actually had to stop reading and be sad for a little while. ): Aww, and yet you end the chapter on such a hopeful note. It's definitely lovely to read a non-angsty fanfic. :D

The only strange thing I could pick out was when Norman recalled his past in an orphanage. But earlier you mentioned that "his mother had been insisting on grandchildren for a while now". Just a little thing you probably didn't notice, but maybe you should clear this backstory up. :P

One small spelling error: "she chocked between sobs", instead of "choked". Also, when Shaun says to Norman, "You seem to like Algebra... much", it seems to me it would sound better grammatically if he said "very much" or "a lot" instead.

I really enjoyed this! It's lovely seeing all the loose ends tied together. More, more, more! :)
Witchy Bee chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Excellent chapter. Well-worth the wait. Your dialogue format was much less confusing here. :)
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
"He was walking between Ethan and Grace who shielded him from the rain and protected him from the traffic." Awww, so adorable! I loved this moment. :') Precisely the perfect way for the game to end.

I really, really - let me put emphasis on this - REALLY loved the dialogue between Grace and Ethan. It seemed completely natural, and you showed just the right amount of awkwardness between them. It was great that she felt so guilty and had to apologise.

"It would probably have been a repetition of what had been said after Jason had gone. Not that it had helped save their marriage." Great ending, very realistic and probably true. What can two people say to each other when they've been through the worst of the worst - when they've said everything before?

I like the possibility of this. And the happiness! :D It's good to see everything being tied up and how things might return to normal after the events of the game. You gotta write more, Niki!
RagingDemon2011 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great start so far, wish Madison was in the prolouge. Oh well.

2 suggestions:

1) Try to make the future chapters longer.

2) You might want to make this a T rated fic because of drug reference (ie: the Triptocaine in the bathroom scene)
MooseLion chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I cannot wait to see what happens next! :D

I gotta admit, I'd probably be one of those who gets their message deleted. XD
xprimrose chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is so well written, I'm honestly excited to see what happens next.

Nice to see Norman's getting some recognition :'D
Betty Royale chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
A very promising start, sistah :) Can't wait to see more! :D

'The messages he received varied from hero-worship (You're my God, Jayden!), adulation (You've done the nation a great service) to unhealthy adoration (Norman did not even read the entire text before deleting it).'

Pretty sure I'd send the unhealthy adoration texts.. ;D
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is a really great start. You should definitely continue.