Reviews for Happily
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Lovely
Nado13579 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was lovely! It wasn't too "in-character" but I loved the references to that Cinderella play they did. And the epilogue was sweet.
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I was ready to kill Tsubasa towards the end; no, really, I was. Then I read on and I felt ashamed of myself for thinking that xD

My favorite part has to be the first scene. Not sure why; really, I'm not... ... It was just such an innocent and clean scene.

Rinne's avoidance of Sakura would be very likely, considering he thought he was doing something "wrong"? But scenes four and five were adorable~ I think my Kawaii Meter blew from the innocence of their relationship. LOL I'm so pathetic sometimes (Only around great writing).

Sabato... Dear Lord, the scary thing about it is I wouldn't put it past the sick bastard to do something like that. And I mean everything - Kidnapping, the scheme... even the wedding dress part... He's a pretty sadistic RxS shipper, isn't he? x3

Finally, loved all the Cinderella references throughout the scenes. Fit perfectly :3

Will be keeping watch for your next oneshot!

(By the way... I think the Fairy Godmother costume in the chapter was a bit... Dark? I mean, for Rinne it fits, but if it wasn't him playing it, the person would look more like a sorcerer!)
Nyx's Echo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh wow amazingly delightful! D

Even in an OOC story, ur characters r as in character as possible, and u write KnR stories perfectly- seriously, u capture everyone exactly how they are in the manga...

tho i'm worried about that- it's cute and fun but there seems to be no real progress between sakura and rinne so far! :( wat is rumiko takahashi planning...?

Again, great job! ;)
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
:D awesome. Love it!
Miyori999 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Hah, I blame a lot on Shakespeare. Othello was my first experience with wrongful death. I was like eight.

Anyways, what a cute story. A mechanic's assistant? I'd never thought of that. But for Rinne-kun I guess it fits. Its a job that is relatively interesting, but also consistent (I know because like to help my mom and big brother work on cars). I always figured that he would get a math-based job, since he is, always unfortunately, calculating debts. And actually working on certain kinds of cars, does involve some math. I think it's a good job for him. It doesn't require any college. (Which is sad, he dropped out of highschool?)

Tsubasa-kun's such a meanie, and a nice person at the same time, tricking Rinne-kun like that haha. I love that he ends with Ageha, they're so meant for each other. An airhead with some serious mood swings and a guy who's overly passionate about everything, and nearly as much of an airhead sometimes...sometimes...At least how I see Tsubasa.

I can't believe it took you one day to write this! That was a pretty cute chapter almost inspired me to write a oneshot, before I forgot my idea...I know I had one somewhere in my brain...

Again thankyou for your Awesome stories.

P.S. and have you noticed the # of Rin-ne stories keep jumping between 39 and 40? Who keeps removing their stories? They should just leave them up. I've yet to come across any I hated, and yours and one other author… the one who did "Fireworks" are some of my favorite stories. Also, Thankyou for the dedication! .