Reviews for Duncan: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Hey guys bored chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
You should do a gwen one
Tesha chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
like the instructions :)

You should make a story with a fangirl enjoying her DUNCAN unit, this would make the story interesting with drama, humor and lemons. If you make a owner version of this, the sexual interactions would be awesome and the feeling of being in the girl's shoes would be exciting.

flirtation with a DUNCAN unit, wouldn't hurt ;)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Haha, I really enjoyed this manual, even if the references to the love triangle were kinda difficult to deal with, even more in the LUST mode X _ X. At least it answered my questions about setting my DUNCAN unit and GWEN unit in just friends and proving that if I have a TRENT unit the second one will fall in love with him, so the first one and the COURTNEY unit will keep their relationship (Because I HAD to be sure I could have my six favorite units in the same house, obviously my BRIDGETTE and GEOFF units would be out of the main problem ). Nice job!
Soareno chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Haha that was a sweet, funny one-shot. Its just like a Pokemon owner manual. I liked it. :)
GreenDucks chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Lol! Loved it XD!
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awesome, I loved it!, It was very funny!

When is the new chappie of Her Mask coming? I demand to know, I love that story!
AnimeAmie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
very entertaining to read xD

i want to purchase a duncan unit now! 8D