Reviews for Clusterfuck
s0ulmatch3r chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
*sniff sniff* I love you, man... *sniff sniff*
blueey chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
phew! im fanning myself as we speak :P humorous and smexy :D
Yuri Amuyu chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Oh wow that was...wow. I was not expecting that when I went reading tonight. It was a great lemon!
blackshatteredglass11 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
ive read this story like 20 times! 3 it!
Alik Takeda chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Hehe I'm a pervert!I'm a pervert! I'm a pervert!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
LOL! Great! Usually het isn't my favorite, but I've got the BIGGEST soft spot for Soul and Maka, and you, my dear, are a work of art. Or rather, you create works of art. _ Brilliant job!
Silent Epiphany chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
This had wonderful sexual tension, and most definitely a great situation for the release of such. Unique and well-written with great tone and flow. Great job!
Silent Epiphany chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great chapter! Loved your pervy!Soul-the party in his pants made me cackle. I read it to my friend back home and she had the same reaction. Overall, intensely enjoyable!
Please Tell Me chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You have to change the name...all names have to be k
ngochan chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
That's so hot *nosebleeding profusely*

I can't wait to read more /
Draxaeliea chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
i love it! can't wait to read more!
crazychick1313 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Not bad
No1SoulxMakaJAB chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
(nose-bleed) omg there is like drool running out my mouth, damn that was HOTTTTT! damn wow i love reading the 2nd chapter over and over again plz update fast! 3
AliceUnknown chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i would have died. or exploded. or vanished. or SOMETHING.

holy shit, thats embarrassing X( its embarrassing just to read

man, the other people in that store must have been like, wtf? XDD

lmfao, it was really good though. it was really well written, and all the similes were hilarious. i especially like the one about the disco rave complete with pounding music and colorful glow sticks :3
Orkidd chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oooh, kinky!

Is is just me or the whole SoMa pairing is very sexual by itself? I swear, they're both so sexually frustrated, it makes me crack up every time. There are just so many scenarious that could come out from their relationship!

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story. Anything you write is just so awesome, I honestly can't get enough! Hope you write some more soon!

Regards,