Reviews for Holography 3: As a Reminder and a Promise
Romancefantasy chapter 77 . 6/4
I loved this story even more on re-reading it. I needed a bit of escape from my world and Sarek and Amanda's story was a wonderful vacation. And as always good writing leaves you wanting more.
Thank you for a wonderful journey.
WebStar chapter 35 . 5/3
While I agree that T'Pau needs to have T'Lean exposed as she doesn't want to bring her back to the Palace, I don't like that poor Amanda is going to be used almost like bait to get T'Lean to slip up. Also, by ordering Sarek to "command" Amanda to accept the guards within the Fortress, it will be feeding into Amanda's fear of the chattel situation, maybe believing that Sarek has gone vrie again. This is going to end up badly before things eventually are resolved.
WebStar chapter 33 . 5/3
Friends?! Amanda wants to be FRIENDS?! All I can say is thank goodness for Spock. Even though Amanda changed her stance at the end and said she would talk to Sarek about reassigning her, I don't trust her to actually do it. And she gave the woman full access to her computer? That's not good. T'Lean will probably sabotage it, Amanda's work or send out misinformation in her name that could cause problems.
WebStar chapter 32 . 5/3
Okay, so did I say I wanted her dead?! Just to reconfirm. T'Lean needs to GO! So her plan now is to create so much horrific terror into Amanda to induce her run out into the night and cause her own death, thereby keeping her hands clean from technically not breaking the teachings of Surak of non-violence? You're killing me here! LOL.
WebStar chapter 31 . 5/3
So, I've been reading your stories all on my phone, which is difficult to post a review, so I had to log in at this point on my computer to say 1) how much I have enjoyed your stories and 2) that T'Lean had better DIE! I mean like Talshaya butt-kicking dead! I had hoped that when T'Pau had slapped the taste out of her mouth in Holo 2 that she had finally gotten the message, but this-this outright mental torture of Amanda is absolutely horrible. Please tell me somebody, one of the other staff (T-Jar) figures out what T'Lean is doing! And don't get me started about how mad I am that Amanda completely disregarded Spock's warning.

All I can say is that you write a very compelling story and I can't wait to get through to the end.
RavenishDove chapter 28 . 2/17
The way T'Lean is so utterly convinced of the rightness and "logic" of her horrible actions is chillingly compelling. I've read through this series before and your writing impresses me every time.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/23/2016
Think 3 is my favorite of the Holographies. I have read this a few times and I'm sure I'll be back to read it again. It's a great story!
WaterDeep chapter 77 . 8/30/2016
You are the BEST! This was a great story. I really love your writing style and the incredible way you get inside the feelings and motivations of the characters. Loved the happy ending to this story as well. Thanks for generously sharing your talents.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I am rereading this story. This chapter truly sets up your consistent portrayal of Sarek's blindness to the fact that he cannot control everything, especially Amanda's happiness. He can put all the elements in place and approach setting the conditions for her contentment and satisfaction, yet it is not guaranteed. His sense of entitlement, given the background you give him, is believable. It is one of the most exasperating things about him throughout your stories, but it is a character flaw that adds to the reader's interest in him as he cannot fathom the behavior of his wife (and son!). He will always think that he knows best, LOL!
Elystaa chapter 77 . 6/23/2016
Your holo. 3 series out of all your work is the very best ! So much realism and full follow through in thought and action. Very well done. Thank you.
Jemmy chapter 77 . 6/14/2016
This story was so amazing. Thank you for it!
woodfinem chapter 38 . 4/30/2016
vg vgbb cfcf vg vgvgv by vgNM no
Guest chapter 77 . 11/19/2015
Just finished 1-3. I think 3 is my favorite with all the flash backs.
tanseynz chapter 77 . 11/11/2015
Astounding! Scared me to death part way through and didn't know how Amanda could survive. Sarek is a very lucky Vulcan that she researched in depth what it is to be a Vulcan male, and she was both forgiving and as stubborn as he was.
Renewed Fan chapter 77 . 10/10/2015
Amazing story. I am so privileged to have this opportunity to read it. You are so gifted. I think you must be an English Professor, with a degree in psychology. I hope this review finds you happy and healthy. More wishes I can not say, for you must know that you are loved.