Reviews for Holography 3: As a Reminder and a Promise
Just finished 1-3. I think 3 is my favorite with all the flash backs.
tanseynz chapter 77 . 11/11
Astounding! Scared me to death part way through and didn't know how Amanda could survive. Sarek is a very lucky Vulcan that she researched in depth what it is to be a Vulcan male, and she was both forgiving and as stubborn as he was.
Renewed Fan chapter 77 . 10/10
Amazing story. I am so privileged to have this opportunity to read it. You are so gifted. I think you must be an English Professor, with a degree in psychology. I hope this review finds you happy and healthy. More wishes I can not say, for you must know that you are loved.
Renewed Fan chapter 66 . 10/9
The exchange between Spock and Amanda in the last couple of chapters was quite nice. After all the action and drama, it was a nice pause that allowed me to catch my breath.
Renewed Fan chapter 36 . 10/4
I've been away from your writing due to outside influences. Now that I'm back, I can appreciate even more your brilliant writing. You have a depth of thought and skill with words so rarely found in fanfiction and even published fictional works. I am honored able to follow the trail you have labored over in this venue. Please, don't stop, for I don't have your skill, but feel so elated to follow your lead.
Renewed Fan chapter 35 . 8/24
I enjoyed the interplay between T'Pau and Sarek in this chapter. Most logical discussion between the two. Like watching a tennis game.
Renewed Fan chapter 25 . 7/23
For me, this chapter provided emotional highs and intellectual lows. Initially the discusion between Amanda and Sarek regarding the employment of T-Rueth was very entertaining, and my heart sored when Sarek told Amanda he loved her (was this the first time?). When discussing whether to keep T'Lean, I laughed when Sarek said "I hope the decision does not come as painfully as the one about the cook."
But, like Sarek, I found the cook discussion painfully too long; and thought Amanda should have closed her mouth a long time ago. And how can Amanda ignore the fact that Sarek said he loved her? I never considered that an inelligent, well balanced Amanda would ignore such a revealing statement from her husband in favor of stoking the fire of her emotional conversation.
Renewed Fan chapter 22 . 7/21
Another great chapter. Sarek doesn't recognize the impact his Mother's position has on himself, so how can he recognize the impact to Amanda? And his reaction is a premonition to his future state of vrie. Wow, all your stories are tied together. And I enjoy your use of double meanings.

I am a bit curious though why you have ignored Spock's older brother from the movie. I recognize he doesn't fit in this wonderfully rich world you have created, and quite frankly I don't want Spock to have a sibling. I never liked that aspect of the movie. Are those your reasons?
Renewed Fan chapter 20 . 7/19
Loved the last two chapters. The characterization of Soffit and T'Prill is masterfull. I can visualize their exchanges. And Sarek's confidence in his command and concern for Amanda coming through in that one sentence. "And then he picked her up." You are a great writer.
Amy chapter 77 . 7/16
Great story! A little long in areas... Could use a little editing. But very enjoyable!
Very good. Thanks.
I love the picture of Mark firing T'Pau! And his horror when he realized what he'd done! It made me laugh harder than 99.999% of all the so-called humorous stories I've read. Thanks so much.
srmacrina chapter 77 . 12/25/2014
I do love this series and having finished number 3 and looking forward to starting again number 4. No better way to spend my brief Christmas relaxation time.
srmacrina chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Being now halfway through a complete re-read of what is available of the Holo series, I cannot encourage anyone enough to read it for a first - or second - time.

Truly the best fan fiction I've read.
Chaero chapter 77 . 11/14/2014
Hi Pat,

I just reread Holo 1 through 3 once again. I cannot tell you how enjoyable I find your writing. You have built such a complete Vulcan society with such rich, but flawed characters. Wonderful.