Reviews for Holography 3: As a Reminder and a Promise
srmacrina chapter 77 . 12/25/2014
I do love this series and having finished number 3 and looking forward to starting again number 4. No better way to spend my brief Christmas relaxation time.
srmacrina chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Being now halfway through a complete re-read of what is available of the Holo series, I cannot encourage anyone enough to read it for a first - or second - time.

Truly the best fan fiction I've read.
Chaero chapter 77 . 11/14/2014
Hi Pat,

I just reread Holo 1 through 3 once again. I cannot tell you how enjoyable I find your writing. You have built such a complete Vulcan society with such rich, but flawed characters. Wonderful.
ilex-ferox chapter 77 . 9/24/2014
Thank you so much for all your wonderful stories, especially this one. You paint such a believable portrait of Vulcans and their society and how it impacts on others. The Holography series has had me enthralled in a way Fanfiction doesn't usually manage. I especially love your working of literary references into your text. (It was such a pleasure to discover what Austen meant by 'the starling said' - my edition doesn't have notes - and to discover a fellow 'Saki' reader.) Just as Sarek was almost making me hate him you gave him the identification of the P&P quote and I had to start to forgive him. There were times when I wondered how Amanda could be so weak, and others when you made the reader understand and accept her actions and reactions in a way that made her such a believable character. Life is not the fairy tale ending and she and Sarek are very flawed as hero and heroine but that just made it all so real.
Once again, many thanks for your incredible efforts - they are much appreciated and have given this reader much pleasure.
Guest chapter 77 . 8/16/2014
Really enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
*sigh.* this chapter is so sweet. Sarek is perfectly in character, and yet it's clear he loves her so much.
megan chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was one of the most well written suspenseful stories that I have read about Amanda and Sarek. I could not stop reading. It is a good thing Spock never found out about his Father's Vrie. It is only natural that a human mother would put the son before the father.
Illena chapter 63 . 6/7/2014
Tal'Shaya
What is the rite?
Laurie chapter 77 . 11/26/2013
Wow! Thank you again for your gift. The banter between Sarek and Amanda is always superb. I love how Sarek is invariably logical in his responses, except for the times when under his very human wife's influence, emotion comes through.

I really enjoyed T'Lean's insanely jealous villainy! I did cry out loud when I read the scene where she tried to take Amanda over the parapet with her.

Thank you so much for another incredible escape into Amanda's world.
Guest chapter 77 . 9/1/2013
Just reread, still one of the best out there!
ladybrit chapter 77 . 7/2/2013
What a wonderful love story. I have just read this over the course of three days and it was amazing. So much of how Amanda and Sarek feel about each other, how they met and how strong their love remained through all the trials and tribulations that befell them. I am sad that I have finished reading as these two people had become part of my life for the duration of the story. Thank you for all the effort you must have put into writing it and finding all the meaningful quotes from classical literature.
H
scribblemyname chapter 77 . 5/6/2013
Oh, I have always loved this story, and I needed to reread it again. Thank you for fighting the doc manager to get it all on here. I love it so, so much.
anon chapter 77 . 5/5/2013
I love it!
srmacrina chapter 77 . 4/25/2013
As always, I love your works and try to re-read them when I can.
numom1 chapter 77 . 4/18/2013
Well, what can I say... Another remarkable story. I enjoyed reading how Amanda and Sarek have come to such an understanding of each other and are truly learning to love and accept each other. I still think Amanda is an exceptional individual as I don't think almost any other human could have resided in her shoes. She obviously doesn't think she is remarkable, but that's part of what makes her even more so. I do so enjoy the chapters with T'Pau in them as I find her an especially fascinating character. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading the 4th installment in the series... Thanks for sharing them with us! :)