Reviews for Holography 3: As a Reminder and a Promise
RavenishDove chapter 28 . 2/17
The way T'Lean is so utterly convinced of the rightness and "logic" of her horrible actions is chillingly compelling. I've read through this series before and your writing impresses me every time.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/23/2016
Think 3 is my favorite of the Holographies. I have read this a few times and I'm sure I'll be back to read it again. It's a great story!
WaterDeep chapter 77 . 8/30/2016
You are the BEST! This was a great story. I really love your writing style and the incredible way you get inside the feelings and motivations of the characters. Loved the happy ending to this story as well. Thanks for generously sharing your talents.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I am rereading this story. This chapter truly sets up your consistent portrayal of Sarek's blindness to the fact that he cannot control everything, especially Amanda's happiness. He can put all the elements in place and approach setting the conditions for her contentment and satisfaction, yet it is not guaranteed. His sense of entitlement, given the background you give him, is believable. It is one of the most exasperating things about him throughout your stories, but it is a character flaw that adds to the reader's interest in him as he cannot fathom the behavior of his wife (and son!). He will always think that he knows best, LOL!
Elystaa chapter 77 . 6/23/2016
Your holo. 3 series out of all your work is the very best ! So much realism and full follow through in thought and action. Very well done. Thank you.
Jemmy chapter 77 . 6/14/2016
This story was so amazing. Thank you for it!
woodfinem chapter 38 . 4/30/2016
vg vgbb cfcf vg vgvgv by vgNM no
Guest chapter 77 . 11/19/2015
Just finished 1-3. I think 3 is my favorite with all the flash backs.
tanseynz chapter 77 . 11/11/2015
Astounding! Scared me to death part way through and didn't know how Amanda could survive. Sarek is a very lucky Vulcan that she researched in depth what it is to be a Vulcan male, and she was both forgiving and as stubborn as he was.
Renewed Fan chapter 77 . 10/10/2015
Amazing story. I am so privileged to have this opportunity to read it. You are so gifted. I think you must be an English Professor, with a degree in psychology. I hope this review finds you happy and healthy. More wishes I can not say, for you must know that you are loved.
Renewed Fan chapter 66 . 10/9/2015
The exchange between Spock and Amanda in the last couple of chapters was quite nice. After all the action and drama, it was a nice pause that allowed me to catch my breath.
Renewed Fan chapter 36 . 10/4/2015
I've been away from your writing due to outside influences. Now that I'm back, I can appreciate even more your brilliant writing. You have a depth of thought and skill with words so rarely found in fanfiction and even published fictional works. I am honored able to follow the trail you have labored over in this venue. Please, don't stop, for I don't have your skill, but feel so elated to follow your lead.
Renewed Fan chapter 35 . 8/24/2015
I enjoyed the interplay between T'Pau and Sarek in this chapter. Most logical discussion between the two. Like watching a tennis game.
Renewed Fan chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
For me, this chapter provided emotional highs and intellectual lows. Initially the discusion between Amanda and Sarek regarding the employment of T-Rueth was very entertaining, and my heart sored when Sarek told Amanda he loved her (was this the first time?). When discussing whether to keep T'Lean, I laughed when Sarek said "I hope the decision does not come as painfully as the one about the cook."
But, like Sarek, I found the cook discussion painfully too long; and thought Amanda should have closed her mouth a long time ago. And how can Amanda ignore the fact that Sarek said he loved her? I never considered that an inelligent, well balanced Amanda would ignore such a revealing statement from her husband in favor of stoking the fire of her emotional conversation.
Renewed Fan chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
Another great chapter. Sarek doesn't recognize the impact his Mother's position has on himself, so how can he recognize the impact to Amanda? And his reaction is a premonition to his future state of vrie. Wow, all your stories are tied together. And I enjoy your use of double meanings.

I am a bit curious though why you have ignored Spock's older brother from the movie. I recognize he doesn't fit in this wonderfully rich world you have created, and quite frankly I don't want Spock to have a sibling. I never liked that aspect of the movie. Are those your reasons?