Reviews for Holography 3: As a Reminder and a Promise
This was amazing. The characters, the plot, the writing were all top notch. Bravo! I’m so glad I found your fics, it’s so hard to find well-written Sarek/Amanda stories, so thank you for writing these. :)
Maaliem chapter 1 . 2/5
Hi Pat

I’m not sure if you are still reading reviews. I just rare read Holo 1-3 for the first time in years. I enjoyed it as if I had never read it before. I hope you are well and assume the puppy i# &illy *row . Take care. Em
SKY UNICORN chapter 77 . 1/18
this was the most amazing story I loved it so much! thank so much for writing and posting this story! I loved Amanda and I loved Sarek and you wrote them beautifully!
Does Reny ever get married? I would love to read about that! Sarek at a human wedding.
I wish you would write something about Thad coming to Vulcan and seeing Amanda again in a relationship with Sarek.
Liz M chapter 77 . 8/27/2017
I confess to having read this several times without leaving a review... Your stories are exceptionally well written and have been in my bookmarks for quite a while. This is extremely well thought out and well researched - it's not every day you see a 77 chapter work of fanfiction with a list of literary reference sources. I just wanted to let you know how very much I enjoy your work! Thank you!
Romancefantasy chapter 77 . 6/4/2017
I loved this story even more on re-reading it. I needed a bit of escape from my world and Sarek and Amanda's story was a wonderful vacation. And as always good writing leaves you wanting more.
Thank you for a wonderful journey.
WebStar chapter 35 . 5/3/2017
While I agree that T'Pau needs to have T'Lean exposed as she doesn't want to bring her back to the Palace, I don't like that poor Amanda is going to be used almost like bait to get T'Lean to slip up. Also, by ordering Sarek to "command" Amanda to accept the guards within the Fortress, it will be feeding into Amanda's fear of the chattel situation, maybe believing that Sarek has gone vrie again. This is going to end up badly before things eventually are resolved.
WebStar chapter 33 . 5/3/2017
Friends?! Amanda wants to be FRIENDS?! All I can say is thank goodness for Spock. Even though Amanda changed her stance at the end and said she would talk to Sarek about reassigning her, I don't trust her to actually do it. And she gave the woman full access to her computer? That's not good. T'Lean will probably sabotage it, Amanda's work or send out misinformation in her name that could cause problems.
WebStar chapter 32 . 5/3/2017
Okay, so did I say I wanted her dead?! Just to reconfirm. T'Lean needs to GO! So her plan now is to create so much horrific terror into Amanda to induce her run out into the night and cause her own death, thereby keeping her hands clean from technically not breaking the teachings of Surak of non-violence? You're killing me here! LOL.
WebStar chapter 31 . 5/3/2017
So, I've been reading your stories all on my phone, which is difficult to post a review, so I had to log in at this point on my computer to say 1) how much I have enjoyed your stories and 2) that T'Lean had better DIE! I mean like Talshaya butt-kicking dead! I had hoped that when T'Pau had slapped the taste out of her mouth in Holo 2 that she had finally gotten the message, but this-this outright mental torture of Amanda is absolutely horrible. Please tell me somebody, one of the other staff (T-Jar) figures out what T'Lean is doing! And don't get me started about how mad I am that Amanda completely disregarded Spock's warning.

All I can say is that you write a very compelling story and I can't wait to get through to the end.
RavenishDove chapter 28 . 2/17/2017
The way T'Lean is so utterly convinced of the rightness and "logic" of her horrible actions is chillingly compelling. I've read through this series before and your writing impresses me every time.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/23/2016
Think 3 is my favorite of the Holographies. I have read this a few times and I'm sure I'll be back to read it again. It's a great story!
WaterDeep chapter 77 . 8/30/2016
You are the BEST! This was a great story. I really love your writing style and the incredible way you get inside the feelings and motivations of the characters. Loved the happy ending to this story as well. Thanks for generously sharing your talents.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I am rereading this story. This chapter truly sets up your consistent portrayal of Sarek's blindness to the fact that he cannot control everything, especially Amanda's happiness. He can put all the elements in place and approach setting the conditions for her contentment and satisfaction, yet it is not guaranteed. His sense of entitlement, given the background you give him, is believable. It is one of the most exasperating things about him throughout your stories, but it is a character flaw that adds to the reader's interest in him as he cannot fathom the behavior of his wife (and son!). He will always think that he knows best, LOL!