Reviews for Messenger
ByeByeBriar chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love this. It is a perfect blend of Joan of Arcadia and Buffy. Everyone is in character and it is SO sweet! I hope you do more!
saya4haji chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i was reliving my buffy days with fanfiction and happened across this crossover.

I adored joan of arcadia too and think it was vastly underrated and it was so sad it got cancelled.

This crossover was a wonderful surprise. Your story intergrated the two universes flawlessly. I was blown away by your use of economic dialogue, quality interactions, setting and the glimpses into the characters psychology. Th explanation that God gives to Joan about her never seeing demons and why he can't go to the hellmouth was logical and worked brilliantly.

The cold characterisation and suspicion of the slayers in training and buffy was well drawn and the scene with spike was just wow! It was a real tear jerker.

Thanks so much for this crossover, it was so imaginative and entertaining.
simys chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awwwe
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm a huge fan of Joan of Arcadia, and this little mission was absolutely perfect! Never been a big fan of Spike though, but he came through like a true Champion in the end, with a well-deserved soul. Great job, dude!
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is seriously great. It's stories like these that keep me reading on this site. It's uplifting and happy and leaves you smiling.
Cin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Beautiful. No complaints at all, a lovely little fic.
BTVS chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Love it! really cool!
XmJ chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
it would awesome to find a story with maybe this crossover where it is like... Joan moves to Sunnydale and still talks with God but lives her life in Sunnydale with a slow-building and possible pairing with Spike later in the... would be unique and original... sorry just speaking my thoughts
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awe, that was sweet. Thank you for writing it.
Noah of Silence chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So awesome! very well written,i wish that there was more. .