Reviews for How do you feel about her? BBxRae
helpfulfred chapter 1 . 1/24
That...was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is certainly a great story
Fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
THE EPICEST BBXRAE STORY IVE EVER READ!
(Oops caps lock)
Write more!
Montydragon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Little quick to have Beast_Boy confess his love, you know. There is no stinkin' way he would actually have the courage to say that. Raven would probably comfort him, kiss him and stay until he calmed down. However, I liked this.
halayna bednar chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Raven becomes shoked at what he said "I love you"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Not ashamed to admit, I'm totally jelling! (in other words, I'm jealous :) ) This is a great story, and it really keeps Raven and Beast Boy in character, if only this happened in the show!

Keep on writing,
Mazarea T.
justsumii chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this was such a good oneshot! you did the characters so well and didn't rush into things, which i really like. nice job (:
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I'll have to disagree with her (I'm sure it's Raven who thought this) when she said, "I should have done this months ago." Because, months ago, he wasn't ready to say what he said, he wasn't sure about his feelings at the time, and if she'd kissed him then it would only have confused the poor boy. Now is better. MUCH better. And it was only a couple of months, and now they're sure about the relationship, and they have DECADES to explore each other. I call that lucky. Or blessed.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awesome!
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great writing! Imagery was fantastic, it's evident that you thought. The whole story out, point by point. I do think that if we were being realistic, it would be a much slower process to get these two together. But in the end it was an enjoyable fic, so I think I can look past that. ;)
Xion's Feelings chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Did you ask him if he supported BBxRae? Hahah. Anyway, I believe it was good, but could've been a bit longer..
Xion's Feelings chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
cute i think its cool u talked with greg cipes what did he say?
kendimo chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
ookay the stoory waant thaaaaart bad you should have made it goo slowe but i did enjoy it(excit4ment)
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Vanilla! Nah, chocolate's where it's at!lol

This was totally sweet and perfectly in character