Reviews for Desserts
Inkfire chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I just loved this! I loved how you built their relationships - Gabrielle and Fleur, Gabrielle and Victoire, Gabrielle and Dennis - and I especially loved the whole part about the pregnancy! It was really well done, with Gabrielle's fear, and the fact that she told little Victoire first was very touching. I loved Dennis' and Fleur's reactions too... Very good work :)
Inkfire chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
This was really good! I loved how you used the cake as a way to make a sharp difference between the way the two brothers love Molly... Your love triangle was really well done and heart-breaking, and your Lorcan was so brave! I love how you described him at the beginning too - I was like, but how could anyone not want him? Great job :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh, I really loved this story! I loved how you evocated the girls' childhood - I would never have imagined them being poor, as Astoria married Draco - but then again, she didn't end up married here, did she? I also loved how close they were in their childhood, yet the way you showed that they had very different points of view on things - it seemed that Astoria was way more naive and relying on her feelings, and Daphne was more rational. I liked the part about Daphne not resisting because Slytherin can't, too, and the end was just heart-breaking. Really good job :)
dee the deer chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Argg, both of these stories are so heart- breaking! Okay, quick reviews before I tidy my room!

rotten cherries: this is beautiful. really beautiful.

Astoria & Daphne are perfect & i love the way they're not like Draco & co slytherins. they're real and perfectly written.

the cherry pie works so well and the sad ending was /really/ sad :'(

beauty queen of only eighteen: this broke my heart /so/ badly because i adore Lorcan, he's my favourite next gen guy and i hate to see him sad!

the story was so well told & the writing was beautiful.

lorcan is just... *sigh*. i love him.

the chocolate cake thing was great. lysander annoyed me. and molly was cute. :)

but the 'No you don't' killed me. :'(

they're both amazingg stories! well done!

p.s. sorry there's not constructive criticism or anything, i couldn't find anything to pick you up on!