Reviews for An Anatomy of a World
FiOnAFiO chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Draco had a ingenious idea! I hope his trial ends up ok.
mayejrmorris chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
This is a rather intresting idea for a story. Please update soon and keep up the great work.

Maye
Pardon.me.I'm.lost chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Another chapter! You certainly are dragging out the wait for Draco to take his N.E.W.T.s, which admitedly is a good way of building up the tension. Any chance of seeing more of Hermione soon? From what we've been seeing of Draco's interactions with Minerva, her non-teaching persona is rather different than her Professor persona. I'm curious as to how this will affect her interactions with Hermione, as her comment about 'Miss Granger' was rather ambiguous - Draco took it as (jokingly) insulting, but how was it intended? Anyhoo, I enjoyed the update (although it was rather short) and look forward to more. :)
LC32 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely love this story! I'm so excited for the next chapter. I'm extremely excited for Dramione interaction. Keep up the amazing work.
Pardon.me.I'm.lost chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Ah! An update! Keep up the great work!

I loved this chapter. We finally get to see what Hermione is doing, and we get a bit of build-up to Draco's N.E.W.T.s. It'll definately be interesting to see Hermione's reaction when she finds out who exactly the mysterious helper is, and how things will be different between her and Draco with him as a Proffesor and herself as a student. I look forward to the next chapter!
FiOnAFiO chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
yay you updated!
Arithra chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I really enjoy reading your story.

The idea is nice and original and I do agree, that Draco is not a bad character.

He was brought up that way. Children do tent to believe, that there parents are always right.

What I am a little chritical about is your portray of narcissa. i got the feeling that she was a very devoted mother.

Though you might be right when you say that Dracos homelife was overshadowed by voldemort.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Pardon.me.I'm.lost chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
When are you going to update? It's been forever. You do a wonderful job developing and describing the characters in this story. I want more - please?
FiOnAFiO chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
I adore Minvera and Draco's friendship! Please update!
Jade Wildcat chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
loving it. I'm so glad you updated. Ive been keeping a close eye on it and waiting. I love the Mother-Son relasionship mixed with a kind of friend-comforter thing. Its gud. As long as you dont turn it into a draco/minnie thing ill keep reading haha.

I do like the part where Mcgonagal said she loved freds jokes. I always knew she had a soft spot for fred, who wouldnt love the boy.

Please update soon
Salan Oran chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Hi,

that is really an unusual story, I love it. I can't really understand, why you only got 7 reviews, yet. This deserves much more.

I just love the dynamics between Minerva and Draco ;-)

Hope I can soon read a new chapter!

Salan
Tartan Tiger chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Oh man I'm loving this story, its so well paced and well thought out. I really am enjoying these interactions and- gahh! Its just a gorgeous little story to read.

I hope you update regularly because that's how often ill be checking for a new chapter.

Keep the good work up, Boss!

ps, loving the thought of Draco at a construction site! That would be well worth a chapter or a oneshot methinks (maybe.. maybe later please?). Hehe, my family are the building lot from musclework to electricians, so I know how the blokes at the site would have reacted xD
Boots'N'Opals chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Wow, you're a great writer! Really good authors craft and fantastic vocabulary. The emotions were well expressed as well. Really good job!
Telperion chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Update every other day indeed! Seriously though, please update. Pretty please?
44musicfreak44 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
This is a very unique story, I like it. Can't wait to read more!