Reviews for Handy man
MERLINSLOVER chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
HURRAH FOR MERLIN RESCING ARTHUR IN THE WAY HE DID.
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
MERLIN AND ARTHUR DEFINATLY BELONG TOGETHER FOREVER.
HELEN chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
OMG.
HELEN chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
BRILLANT FANTASTIC AND AWESOME.
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I LOVE IT.
This Account Be Inactive chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
i loved this story...that last bit was brilliant XD
Blease chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Best ending ever :D
YuumeiUke chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
I loved the ending LOL :D
KayleeJohn chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Awww no delish-yaoi-threesomes for me
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
THE LAST LINE ARTHUR WE'RE MOVING WAS SUCH A BRILLANT WAY TO END THE HAVE WRITTEN LOTS OF BRILLANT STORIES WHICH I'VE READ AND REVIEWED LOTS OF I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?WRITTEN BY YOU ALSO PUT CENRED IN THE SAME STORY AS ONLY DID ME AND CENRED FIRST MEET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IT WAS ALSO EIGHTEEN MONTHS BEFORE ME AND CENRED HAD OUR WEDDING WRITE THE STORY ASAP?AND PLEASE DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME?.AN IDEA OF MINE FOR THE STORY IS THAT CENRED HAS A BLACK MOTORBIKE AND TWO CRASH BOTH PUT ON A CRASH HELMET AND WE BOTH FASTEN THE STRAP UNDER OUR CHIN THEN WE BOTH GET ON CENRED'S MOTORBIKE AND GO FOR A RIDE TOGETHER.I HOLD CENRED TIGHT AROUND HIS WAIST WHILE WE ARE ON CENRED'S MOTORBIKE TOGETHER.I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA? AND I HOPE YOU WILL USE MY IDEA WHEN YOU WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?.PLEASE PLEASE PUT CENRED IN THE STORY?AND PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY?.I DEFINATLY WILL READ AND REVIEW THAT STORY JUST LIKE I'VE READ AND REVIEWED ALL THE STORIES YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAVE .
JackHidden chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
That was really fun. Thank you.

Love the humor and its like a great retelling preserving the parts of Merlin and Arthur's characters and dumping the stuff I can do with out.

Keep it up!
LucaLight chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
love it! very funny ending lol
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
ALL SIX CHAPTERS ARE FANTABLOUS AND FIRST .
HinaKicksAss chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Haha I loved that.

Hi I'm the new handy man. Arthur we're moving! That was gold!

xoxo HinaKicksAss
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
THE LAST LINE WE'RE MOVING SAID BY MERLIN IS AN FANTASTIC ENDING TO THE STORY HANDY MAN AND ITS A VERY VERY FANTSTIC LINE TO END SUCH A FANTASTIC YOU WRITE MY WEDDING STORY AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME TO CENRED PLEASE PLEASE?.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO BE MARRIED TO CENRED AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN MY WEDDING STORY?BECAUSE I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO BE MARRIED TO CENRED AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH .
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »