Reviews for Handy man
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
I HAVE VERY MUCH ENJOYED READING HANDY MAN AGAIN AND ALL SIX CHAPTERS ARE SO AWESOME AND ARE SUCH A BRILLANT WRITER WHO HAS LOTS OF BRILLANT IDEAS.I'M SO VERY VERY GLAD THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE WRITING A WEDDING STORY FOR ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I'M ALSO GLAD THAT YOU WILL BE USING MY BRILLANT IDEAS IN MY WEDDING STORY WRITTEN BY YOU MANY CHAPTERS WILL MY WEDDING STORY HAVE?AND WILL I BE MARRING CENRED WHICH IS WHO I'VE BEEN ASKED TO BE MARRIED TOO?.PLEASE PLEASE DO MARRY ME TO CENRED PLEASE?BECAUSE THATS WHO I WANT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN TO BE MARRIED DO GRANT MY REQUEST AND MARRY ME TO CENRED PLEASE?.LOVE .
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is good, I am happy 3
Addictedreader09 chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
lololololol merlin!
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
I WAIT WITH BATED BREATH FOR MY WEDDING STORY STARRING ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN BECAUSE I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I AM VERY VERY HAPPY THAT ALLTHINGSMAGICAL IS GOING TO WRITE MY WEDDING STORY AND I AM VERY VERY HAPPY THAT ALLTHINGSMAGICAL IS GOING TO DEDICATE THE STORY TO PLEASE PLEASE WILL YOU MARRY ME OFF TO CENRED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.I DO HOPE YOU WILL BECAUSE I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO MARRY CENRED AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH CENRED.I DO HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY ME TO CENRED?.PLEASE SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY ME TO CENRED BECAUSE I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO BE MARRIED TO CENRED.I DO HOPE YOU GRANT MY WISH?AND I DO HOPE I MARRY CENRED IN MY WEDDING STORY THAT ALLTHINGSMAGICAL IS GOING TO WRITE USING MY I HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS I WILL MOST DEFINATLY LET YOU KNOW THEM I .PS MERLIN SERIES FOUR THAT IS ON TV IN 2012 WILL ONLY HAVE TEN EPISODES.
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT TO THE TOP OF THE CLASS BECAUSE YOU HAVE EARNED IT AND BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT.I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE WEDDING STORY THAT IS BEING WRITTEN BY YOU MY IDEAS AND YOUR WRITING SKILLS WE MAKE AN AWESOME TEAM INDEED MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY ARE A BRILLANT AND A FIRST CLASS WRITER.I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING MY WEDDING STORY AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO MARRYING BROTHER MERLIN COMES TO MY WEDDING WITH HIS PARTNER ARTHUR AND MY BRIDESMAIDS ARE GWEN AND MORGANA.I HOPE I GET TO WEAR A FANTABLOUS WEDDING DRESS ON MY WEDDING DAY?.LOVE .
momentshaveyou chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
brilliant story, really enjoyed it! thanks
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I AM DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING MY WEDDING STORY WHERE I GET MARRIED TO BROTHER MERLIN COMES TO MY WEDDING WITH HIS PARTNER AND GWEN ARE MY BRIDESMAIDS.I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW MY WEDDING STORY LOTS AND LOTS OF MY IDEAS AND YOUR WRITING SKILLS WE MAKE A BRILLANT .
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN MY IDEAS FOR MY WEDDING STORY THAT WILL BE WRITTEN BY NOT HERE THEY ARE AGAIN. IDEA 1 IS ME AND CENRED GO TO VISIT MY BROTHER MERLIN AND HIS PARTNER ARTHUR TO TELL THEM WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AND TO INVITE THEM BOTH TO OUR 2 IS ME GWEN AND MORGANA GO SHOPPING TOGETHER FOR OUR DRESSES FOR MY IDEA 3 IS GWEN AND MORGANA ORGANISE MY HEN PARTY WHILE ARTHUR AND MERLIN ORGANISE CENRED'S STAG ARE MY THREE IDEAS FOR MY WEDDING LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY IDEAS PLEASE?AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL USE MY IDEAS IN MY WEDDING STORY PLEASE?.PLEASE WILL YOU DEDICATE MY WEDDING STORY TO ME PLEASE?WHICH IS WRITTEN BY YOU 'RE THE BEST AND YOU'RE SO AWESOME AS WELL.I WILL READ AND REVIEW MY WEDDING STORY LOTS AND LOTS OF TIMES MOST DEFINATLY .
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I'VE GOT A FEW IDEAS FOR MY WEDDING STORY YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE FOR 1 IS ME AND CENRED GO TO VISIT MY BROTHER MERLIN AND HIS PARTNER ARTHUR TO TELL THEM THAT WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AND TO INVITE THEM BOTH TO OUR 2 IS ME GWEN AND MORGANA GO SHOPPING TOGETHER FOR OUR WEDDING IDEA3 MORGANA AND GWEN ORGANISE MY HEN PARTY WHILE ARTHUR AND MERLIN ORGANISE CENRED'S STAG A FEW IDEAS FOR YOU TO USE IF YOU CHOOSE TOO USE YOU WANTED TO PUT A STRIPPER IN THE STORY FOR MY HEN PARTY I WOULD NOT OBJECT OR UP TO YOU .
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
MERLIN AND ARTHUR ARE MY VERY VERY FAVOURITE COUPLE INDEED MOST DEFINATLY.I AM SO VERY GLAD THAT YOU GAVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY MOST DEFINATLY DESERVED A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER.I LIKED THE LAST LINE WE'RE MOVING IT MADE ME LAUGH AS IT WAS SUCH A BRILLANT LINE AND A BRILLANT ENDING TO A FANTABLOUS STORY AS WELL.I AM MOST DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO MY WEDDING STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY LOVE TO BE MARRIED TO CENRED AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH CENRED.I DO HOPE THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN AND HIS PARTNER ARTHUR COME TO MY WEDDING.I ALSO HOPE THAT MORGANA AND GWEN ARE MY BRIDESMAIDS AND THAT GAIUS ALSO COMES TO MY I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I'M MOST DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO MY WEDDING MANY CHAPTERS WILL MY STORY HAVE?AND WILL ME AND MY BRIDESMAIDS GET TO WEAR BEAUTIFULL DRESSES?.I DO'NT MIND WHAT COLOUR MY WEDDING DRESS IS AS LONG AS ITS A BEAUTIFULL MANY MANY THANKS 1000 TIMES FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHAT AU MEANS AND MANY THANKS 1000 TIMES FOR TELLING ME YOUR GOING TO WRITE MY WEDDING STORY AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I WAIT WITH BATED ARE SO VERY .
MarillaT'Pel chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
So, Merlin is the jelous type? That was a funny note to end on. I'm glad they settled in so well togeter.
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL MANY THANKS FOR TELLING ME WHAT AU MEANS I AM VERY I GET MARRIED WILL MY BROTHER MERLIN COME TO MY WEDDING AND BRING HIS PARTNER ARTHUR WITH HIM?.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME TO CENRED AS MERLIN'S SISTER I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WOULD SO LOVE TO MARRY CENRED AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH YOUR 1000% BRILLANT 1000% WONDERFULL AND 1000% FANTABLOUS INDEED MOST THANKS AGAIN TO ALLTHINGSMAGICAL FOR TELLING ME WHAT AU .
allthingsmagical chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
Not reviewing my own story. This is the only way I can think of getting a message to Helen. AU means the story will be set in our time. Not theirs. It will still have all the characters in it. Is that alright?

I will delete this review in a few days.
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I DO SO DEFINATLY HOPE THAT I AM STILL MERLIIN'S SISTER IN MY WEDDING STORY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE FOR ME?AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I ALSO HOPE THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN BRINGS HIS PARTNER ARTHUR WITH HIM TO MY WEDDING?.YOU COULD MARRY ME TO CENRED OR GWAINE ITS UP TOO YOU.I WOULD SO DEFINATLY LOVE TO BE MARRIED TO CENRED AS I QUITE FANCY CENRED AND HE IS SOOO VERY VERY SEXY SO PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME OFF TO CENRED PLEASE PLEASE?AS I WOULD LOVE ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN TO BE MARRIED TO CENRED?.I AM DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO READING ABOUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN GETTING MARRIED.I WILL MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW MY STORY LOTS AND LOTS OF TIMES JUST LIKE I HAVE READ AND REVIEWED ALL THE STORIES THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN 'RE MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY 1000% BRILLANT AND YOU'RE MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY 1000% FANTASTIC.I DO HOPE YOU LIKE COMPLEMENTS?.BEST WISHES TO FROM .PS SERIES FOUR OF MERLIN IS ON TV IN TO LET YOU KNOW.
HELEN chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
SUCH A FANTASTIC ENDING TO SUCH A FANTASTIC MOST DEFINATLY DEFINALT 1000% BRILLANT.I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY A GREAT HUGE THANKYOU TO YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL FOR AGREEING TO WRITE MY WEDDING I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I DO HOPE THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN BRINGS HIS PARTNER ARTHUR TO MY WEDDING?.WHO WILL GIVE ME AWAY AT MY WEDDING?WHO WILL CONDUCT THE CEREMONY?WHAT KIND OF WEDDING DRESS WILL I WEAR?AND ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY ME OFF TO CENRED?.I HOPE THAT MY QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN MY WEDDING STORY?.THERE IS ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AND THAT IS WHAT DOES AU MEAN?.BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR BUSY TIME AND BEST OF LUCK WITH WRITING MY WEDDING COULD CALL IT HELEN'S WEDDING OF YOU COULD CALL IT THE WEDDING OF MERLIN'S SISTER.I QUITE LIKE THE TITLE HELEN'S WEDDING BECAUSE ITS A SHORTER TITLE THEN THE WEDDING OF MERLIN'S DO YOU THINK?.LOVE .
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »