Reviews for Handy man
jess chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
ahhahahahahah that is the best ending tin the world ever! ahahahahah
Kentex4 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
Its over? That was the best part of my day! Id come home and here would be an email saying there was a new chapter. I love it so much!
KimikoAmaya chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA hilarious ending!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
hahahah i loved the ending hahah great job i loved this
zentry chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
LOL
HELEN chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
I HOPE THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR GET A HAPPY ENDING?AND THAT MERLIN MOVES IN WITH ARTHUR?.I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO THE SIXTH AND FINAL CHAPTER OF HANDY MAN WITH BAITED WILL YOU GIVE ME MY OWN WEDDING STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND HAVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR IN THE STORY WHO ARE PARTNERS AND ATTEND MY BROTHER MERLIN BRINGS HIS PARTNER ARTHUR TO MY WEDDING PUT MY WEDDING IN A MERLIN AND ARTHUR PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE STORY AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED HANDY MAN?.I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THE STORY OF MY WEDDING LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME MOST DEFINATLY LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY?AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO POST THE STORY?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
SO SO HOT MOST DEFINATLY COULD YOU WRITE A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY WHERE THEY BOTH ATTEND THE WEDDING OF MERLIN'S SISTER I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN YOU COULD PUT MY WEDDING IN A MERLIN AND ARTHUR COULD BE CALLED HELEN'S WEDDING OR IT COULD BE CALLED THE WEDDING OF MERLIN'S SISTER.I WOULD MOST VERY VERY DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW A STORY OF ME GETTING MARRIED LOTS AND LOTS OF THE STORY YOU COULD HAVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR HAVING FUN WITH EACHOTHER IN THE ROOM NEXT DOOR TO THE HONEYMOON SUITE AFTER THEY HAVE ATTENDED MY WRITE MY WEDDING STORY WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED WRITING HANDY .
HELEN chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
SO VERY GLAD THAT MERLIN IS ARTHUR'S BOYFRIEND BECAUSE THEY DEFINATLY BELONG WITH EACHOTHER AND THEY DEFINATLY BELONG I ASK YOU A FAVOUR PLEASE?.AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE COULD YOU WRITE A STORY ABOUT ME GETTING WHO IS MY BROTHER BRINGS HIS PARTNER ARTHUR TO MY CAN PUT MY WEDDING IN A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY WRITTEN BY YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL.I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN GETTING GRANT MY REQUEST PLEASE?.I HOPE YOU DO WRITE THE STORY?AND I HOPE YOU DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME?AS ITS MY IDEA.I WOULD DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THE STORY ABOUT MY WEDDING LOTS AND LOTS OF TIMES JUST LIKE I'VE READ AND REVIEWED ALL YOUR STORIES LOT AND LOTS OF YOUR 100% PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GRANT MY REQUEST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.LOVE .
MarillaT'Pel chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Loved the scene with Morgana! I can't wait to see that last chapter!
LucaLight chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
love it! absolutely adorable story!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
i cant help laughing go merlin go hahahah great job i cannot wait for the next chapter
HELEN chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
WHEN YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE FINAL CHAPTER OF HANDY MAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MY WEDDING STORY AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER BROTHER MERLIN CAN COME TO MY WEDDING WITH HIS PARTNER CAN CALL IT HELEN'S WEDDING OF YOU CAN CALL IT THE WEDDING OF MERLIN'S PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WRITE MY WEDDING STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER COULD MARRY ME TO DO WRITE MY WEDDING STORY AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN?AND PLEASE USE MY IDEAS FOR THE STORY WRITTEN BY YOU?AND PLEASE DEDICATED THE STORY TO ME PLEASE PLEASE?.I'M LOOKINF FORWORD TO THE SIXTH AND FINAL CHAPTER OF HANDY FROM .
momentshaveyou chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
brilliant update! thanks
HELEN chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
MERLIN AND ARTHUR MOST DEFINATLY INDEED BELONG TOGETHER AND WITH EACHOTHER AS WELL.I LOOK FORWORD TO CHAPTER FIVE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND WHAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR GET UP TOO WITH ARTHUR GOT SOAKED BY THE WATER PIPE IT REMINDED ME OF A WET I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A STORY OF MY OWN WEDDING THAT WILL BE ATTENDED BY MY BROTHER MERLIN AND HIS PARTNER COULD CALL THE STORY HELEN'S WEDDING OR THE WEDDING OF MERLIN'S TWO TITLES FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM FOR YOU TO WRITE THE STORY OF MY YOU DO WRITE A STORY OF MY WEDDING PLEASE LET ME KNOW?AND PLEASE DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME THATS WRITTEN BY YOU BRILLANT AND I LOOK FORWORD TO CHAPTER FIVE OF HANDY YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK FOR A JOB WELL DONE SO UP THE FIRST CLASS AND BEST FROM .
chief inspector witherspoons chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
!

i love this chapter i was really sad last time with the whole will thing

fab story