Reviews for Handy man
DreamScribbler chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
super cute

XD
FreakShowonLegs chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
LOVE the hounesty. "Im gay" "Me too" "I'll have some of you then". Lol, I likey likey. If only all janitors were young n hot. Most of em are old and creepy.
HELEN chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
A BRILLANT SECOND CHAPTER INDEED AND JUST AS BRILLANT AS THE FIRST CHAPTER.I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU FINISH WRITING HANDY MAN PLEASE COULD YOU PUT ME IN ANOTHER STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN? AND CALL IT HELEN'S WEDDING TO I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN YOU COULD WRITE A STORY ABOUT ME GETTING MARRIED TO CENRED.I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY LOVE MY OWN WEDDING AND I WOULD DEFINATLY LOVE MY OWN WEDDING STORY.I GIVE ALLTHINGSMAGICAL MY PERMISSION TO USE MY IDEAS IN A STORY THATS WRITTEN BY DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY IDEAS?BECAUSE I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY IDEAS?.PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK ON MY IDEAS?.I HOPE THAT YOU CAN TURN MY IDEAS INTO A STORY STARRING ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND ALSO INCLUDE MERLIN ARTHUR AND CENRED IN THE SAME COULD GIVE ME AWAY AT MY WEDDING AND ARTHUR COULD EITHER BE THE BEST MAN OR CONDUCT THE WEDDING YOU DO WRITE THE STORY USING MY IDEAS PLEASE GIVE ME A DEDICATION?.LOVE FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE COULD YOU WRITE A STORY CALLED HELEN'S WEDDING WERE I GET MARRIED TO ONE OF THE KNIGHTS OF CAMELOT AND MY BROTHER MERLIN GIVES ME AWAY AND ARTHUR IS BEST MAN.I WOULD LOVE A WEDDING STORY WRITTEN ABOUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I DO HOPE THAT ALLTHINGSMAGICAL GIVES ME MY OWN WEDDING STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER IS SOMETHING I WOULD DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW JUST AS MUST AS I HAVE READ AND REVIEWED ALL THE OTHER STORIES THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.I MOST DEFINATLY GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE ALL MY IDEAS FOR YOU TO WRITE A WEDDING STORY FOR ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I HOPE THAT I GET A DEDICATION AS WELL BECAUSE I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW A STORY ABOUT MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN STARRING ME AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER GIVE ME MY OWN WEDDING STORY WHICH I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW MOST DEFINATLY INDEED.I HOPE ALLTHINGSMAGICAL DOES GRANT MY WISHES PLEASE?.LOVE FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
A BRILLANT FIRST CHAPTER INDEED MOST DEFINATLY.I HOPE THAT YOU PUT MERLIN AND ARTHUR TOGETHER PLEASE?.AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE CAN I PUT IN AN APPERANCE IN YOUR STORY HANDY MAN AS MERLIN'S SISTER ARTHUR HAS A HOUSE WARMING PARTY MERLIN COULD GO TO IT AND TAKE ME ALONG AS HIS SISTER MY IDEA A GOOD ONE?.DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?AS I WELCOME YOUR FEED BACK TO MY IDEAS?.IF NOT YOU COULD PUT ME IN A STORY CALLED HELEN'S WEDDING WHERE I GET MARRIED AND MY BROTHER MERLIN GIVES ME AWAY AT MY WEDDING.I ENJOY ALL THE STORIES YOU HAVE WRITTEN AND I LOOK FORWORD TO HANDY MAN YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK FOR ANOTHER JOB WELL FROM .
FreakShowonLegs chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yay! This sounds great! Room for lots of kink. Sorry, my sick mind. I like how you finished it on his name "Merlin". and I like the way arthur was dismissive like he doesnt even care... yet! Im defo reading next bit
ArthurxMerlin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Great first chapter.

Another one of your great stories :D

Update soon. Please?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
hmm seems intresting cannot wait tos e emore
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/24/2011