Reviews for Showdown at Sunsplash Estates
ape1013 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
That was an awesome story. I was a bit skeptic at first; but, what a surprise! You did a great job & I loved it immensely. Keep up the good work!

* hugs*

Ape
JoanIncarnate chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
can't stop laughing, this is my favorite of all your stories thus far. well, no, but it's tied with the one about candy hearts with prentiss and hotch.
JoanIncarnate chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
hur hur hur. derek the model and aaron strauss, derek's agent. (hotch sure found a way to stick to being an agent.)

XD PRENTISS AND REID IN THE HOUSSEEEEEEE!
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
agh, morgan. *shakes head* morgan's fine physique WOULD be a temptation to anyone, but hotch (in this fic) does not roll that way. kinda wish he did, though... this would be the perfect setting for it.
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
hahaha, oh, you and morgan are both evil for making hotch squirmy. XD
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
laughing hard already.
loralee1 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
lmao loved this, having first hand knowledge of that sort of community this really tickled my funny bone. Good work
Triniguest chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Absolutely perfect. Loved how you kept the story light despite some difficult themes. Going to look for more of your work.
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Lmao I loved it sooo much. Just a small tiny fact, I am an Aussie, we call flip-flops "thongs" here :) Great story i love your work.
ficdirectory chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I love Garcia's show of solidarity with the team! So fabulous! I missed JJ...though I suppose she couldn't afford to show solidarity and speak to the press at the same time...LOL. Great story!
ficdirectory chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Oh my gosh! That was wonderfully unexpected! I loved Emily and Reid showing up at the end! And Emily trying to school her features so she doesnt give herself away. I also really found the "Derek gets paid to strip" line in character for Hotch. Can't wait to read the last chapter! I wonder if the rest of the team will be there? :)
ficdirectory chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Ha! I love Garcia's reaction to Rose and how taken everyone was with Morgan once he decided to "go in all the way." Particularly with his tattoos. So funny.
ficdirectory chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Oh gosh. So awkward, but so funny! I love the stark difference between Hotch and Morgan. How Hotch is so reluctant and Morgan is so willing to join them in their ways. You have such a talent for keeping the serious moments lighthearted.
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I like the humor that's injected into the serious investigation. Bubba the Unsubba sounds creepy but the nickname is hilarious. Oh! And? I love that Derek has a more central role here. After JJ, he is my next favorite, and you've got him down. Must see what happens next.
Ice Prince1 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Really fun story. Now I have to go look for everything you've written.

I like Emily wanting to dig Foyet up and kill him again!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »