Reviews for Something Small
Shadow fang the black wolf chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
A very interesting fan fiction. I haven't read too many royal knight stories that span both worlds where they are the main characters. I cant wait for the sequel. Though I do wonder if Gankoomon will be in it.
Keep up the good work.
Optimusa chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
More times a bagillion this is freaking awesome Dukemon-sama is my favorite digimon second to none this fic is really well thought out and of course leaves you wanting more the action is gripping the fluff make you squueee at max volume and the humor would make even Stiff as his pole Zangetsu laugh! So in short you my friend are a fragging digi EINSTEIN! I await the next chapter with suspense and filled with hope that it will soon.
signed Tamer of the Olympus Moon,
Optimusa a.k.a Zenith Prime
optimus prime girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh my god, I just about died of laughter. :)
Great story so far!
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
this is an awesome story.
terracannon876 chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
It's rare that I read a fic where it's all OCs and I love it so much ) I like how you managed to work in the Digimon lore so well, and stuff from all six seasons too! You even included the (relatively) new stuff like Examon and MadLeomon... And the humans and Digimon personalities are great, and the story's being built into something big... 3

Ahem, anyways.

The only thing is that the original focus on Kaminari is fading a bit, and so there's sort of a shift in focus that is a bit odd, especially based off the way it first started. I love the story, don't get me wrong, but it's almost like there's two halves to the story.

Thanks for the story! Hope you keep updating )
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Aww, family moment with Drake and Examon. Kind of reminds me of mine a bit.

And would it be wrong to be slightly fearful for Alphamon's safety? Pendragon, never going to get over that.

I'll also be looking out for your sequels! It was great reading this!
Dowski chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
I am sorry for not having reviewed this story more. What you do here is absolutely amazing. I wish i had at least a tenth of your talent for writing. I truthfully think this is an amazing series so far, and I have read this since you posted the first chapter. Keep up the amazing work! I'd rather see ten more chapters and get to read more of this than only one more.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
"When I get my hands on that tree, I am going to skin Him alive! I don't care if He's a god, or The God, I'm still going to skin Him!" Best line ever. And you deserve some major kudos for thinking of that. There's also a lot happening in here to think on.

Something tells me the significance of the black orb could be either good or bad. There's also the matter of the incident in the garden.

Examon appears to be getting a lot of attention from Yggdrasil, doesn't he? He's also sounding a lot more 'grown-up' in a sense. I wonder if all these little 'miracles' will change Drake's personality in any way?
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
"Arthur Pendragon" If I was drinking something when I read that I would have choked. Not going to lie.

The whole bit with Examon was funny, the giant dragon, new Royal Knight, complaining of wing cramps. He also still sounds young, even though he's gone up quite a bit in the world.

And the thing with BlackWarGreymon and Mrs. Santos was hilarious. The mental image that came into my mind of a Digimon large enough to stomp a grown man flat getting neigh freaked at a woman threatening to take away his armor-cleaning supplies was enough to give me the giggles. Thank you for making my day!
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
You rally do deserve more reviews on this story. It's truely an interesting idea. Are the digital and real worlds connected, fused, or just very very close to one another? I'm actually working on an idea where they have fused, but this set-up you've got here is pretty interesting. And the characters themselves are engaging, rounding out the whole thing rather well!

Update soon!
Silent Strike 'Scy chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
I love this! Can't wait for more! It is just so interesting.
Dowski chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Great chapter once again! Very interesting, I can't wait to read more.
Dowski chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is amazing so far! Cannot wait to read mote of it! Maybe update a little faster than once a week ;) keep up the great work.