Reviews for Cloudy Hope
ilovepandf10 chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
So seriously that was it? Wow. It was one of the best fanfics I've ever read, truly, but it just didn't seem complete, you know. Sure you may be done with it, but I think it needs more chapters. However, great job on the word choice, OC, and plot line (from the first chapter to around 16 or 17)! I favorited :3 I laughed at some parts and sort of cried at the end of that one chapter where it said Flint cried himself to sleep (a chapter or two afterthe accident). Spectacular job and I hope to see more CWACOM fanfics from you! Thabk you for this!
ilovepandf10 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Officially halfway done! To answer the question on Chapter 10, I WOULD be terrified if he pulled "The Eyebrow" to me! It's funny yet super creepy. If you really think about it, it is really scary. And that'd be me hiding in my closet going "FLINT'S DAD SCARES THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME" haha. And I think I can do the butterfly in the pool of I have the energy for hardcore swimming :) Thanks! Great story so far!
ilovepandf10 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I'm on Chapter 1. Great job so far. So this is an AU of some sort? Cool! And I look for mysterious-looking, dark stuff to read before bed. I have a constant thirst for adventure in stories, so this will hopefully quench that! Thanks! :)
Seeu chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
i got cold chills
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Pleas update soon, this is brilliant and theres not too much more to go :3
samus420 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Allow me to rephrase my awe face because apparently some signs on an iPod do not show up on reviews. Here I is: 'O' And if that doesn't show up right: :O And I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say: DANIEL IS A WEREWOLF! It makes sense: Daniel follows flint, the wolf, the full moon, it all makes sense IMO.

P.S. I had to post on chapter 2 because I already posted on 20... I did no know that only one per chapter... :P
samus420 chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Ok, 1. Love this story, 2. Here's 2 scenes and what I would have done: 1) 'when burgers are falling' Me: 0; and 2) " the answer is simple, kill Daniel!" :) Me: 'Grabs knife from nowhere' "How? Slit his throat, or" 'Grabs bottle of poison' "poison his food?"
My friend would also rather kill Daniel, she hasn't read this, but I know her well enough to know she would.
Keep this up, I love the backstories to his inventions! ;D
S.M.F chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
*Pokes* You ARE going to finish this, right? Maybe if you read over what you've already written(and patched up some parts), you'd get inspiration for more? *Pokes again*
abnormal1000 chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Hey Quille! Your gonna update a new shapter soon, right?
Just Anon chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Hey! Maybe noticing a new review will make you want to update this story! Also, wouldn't Dr. Faris be Sam's stepfather? After all, in her first appearance in this story, she screamed at the mayor that her dad had died in the factory(which was very courageous of her, by the way). Mind clearing that up? In other words, WHERE ARE YOU, QILLE?
Derpy Doo Hooves chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Wow...Beautiful ... about the guy sneaking aroud *in whisper voice*
Shelbourne
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Thanks again for writing this! And mentioning my birthday too! Oh and I really don't remember the last time someone has called me by my full username!

Okay so first I love how you wrote out all those movie scenes! I mean you wrote every single detail pretty much and it really sounded amazing, especially with your style of writing.
And the whole time, I was grinning like crazy. I haven't watched the movie or even thought about it for almost a year so it was just awesome reading this!
I also loved how you added all those wounds and bruises into most scenes...And that scene at the end I just wasn't expecting at all O.O Poor guy gets an asthma attack from the mention of Daniel...
And Emma! Omg glad she appeared in this one!
Overall a great chapter! :)
Hope you get to updating this again someday! Hopefully we won't have to wait a whole year this time ;)
CrystalStitchpunk chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I cried when I read this chapter :'(
Guest chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
Danial
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
I actually turned that song on from the soundtrack while reading that cheeseburger part )

That IS the best part in the movie! I could watch it over and over and get goosebumps every time.

I loved the way you described this chapter! You added in some of Flint's injuries and then little details (like the F falling from the Swallow Falls sign) and it was really amazing...

I laughed when you wrote 'and saw Earl galloping towards him at full speed.' I don't know, but seeing that description in my head got me laughing XD

And that last line that finished off the chapter was a perfect way to end it. I also liked how he thought of Fran when he stood there on the docks with his arms out )

I really hope you'll update soon!

I'll be waiting...