Reviews for Looks Like Someone's Had Too Much To Drink
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
As you put it in the summary but did not fully conclude to that. Blaine waking up in Kurt's bed in the morning... lol
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
OMGlee, BFA!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
awww, thank God Blaine didn't kiss Kurt, poor Kurt would have been so heartbroken, knowing that it was only because he was drunk.

But at least we know he's gay. 100% gay. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (lol I didn't mean to rhyme I swear)

and haha Blaine and his cotton candy obsession poor Kurt again, how ANNOYING.
Jojobean209 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was so cute. Just great! )
CauseICanxoxo chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
me gusta 8}
Eyaaaa chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
RIN OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

COTTON CANDY. COTTON CANDY. COTTON CANDY. Loved it. :') 3
mimi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i loved it cant wait to see how the morning goes for blaine and kurt
mimi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i loved it cant wait to see how the morning goes for blaine and kurt
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aww, how cute. I can totally picture in my head pretty much everything here, and I love it. "Cotton candy, cotton candy, cotton candy..."

Haha, poor Kurt.
FutureActressKS chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Faving this! I loved it!
FutureActressKS chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Faving this! I loved it!
Marte chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Sweet story :)
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh, this makes my little fangirl heart go WHEE! But, the entire cotton candy chanting made me thik of the puppy chanting from AVPS.. and well, how embarrassing is that? I think this is exactly what happened. Mhm. And, I loved Blaine's reversion to childhoood, with cotton candy outbursts and abrupt "I love you." It was all endearing. I really did like this.. and it had me laughing.

Caitlin(:
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Through the whole cotton candy thing, I was thinking of the "Puppy, puppy, puppy" chant from AVPS...I am embarrassed.

On another note. I'm highly amused by your portrayal of drunk!Blaine, and the way you put Kurt's mild exasperation cross. (: