Reviews for Honorable Enterprise
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
oh that was lovely! update soon!
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Fantastic and so in character. This makes me want to hug all of them!

Agent Malkere
Lillz chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
this is brilliant! a real shame you never continued with it, but i'm hoping there's other stories? :D
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
awesome!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I liked it up until Cas killed Uriel. /We/ know there was reason, that Uriel was a murderer and a heretic (or at least one in potentia), but /Cas/ didn't, and they've been friends for ages. When Cas fought him in canon, it really hurt him that they were opposed. This is one of his dearer brothers, and we are in a series about brotherhood. That moment made him officially more creepy in your story than he was in the entire series up till going darkside. Unless God popped up in his head again and said specifically 'stab Uriel to death for being vaguely unpleasant and obeying his superiors,' that was an appalling action.

Otherwise, yay Cas. Some very good moments. I liked the 'I'm not even sure why I have clothes' exchange, and the opening was all melodramatic without coming off cheap or purple, so that was nice.

So what /was/ that? Apart from a way to ensure that all of Heaven will abhor him from now on and he will have a much harder time winning allies among the Host, obviously. I am pretty sure that banishing sigil we saw so much of in season five would have been perfectly adequate to his needs at the time; it's not like killing Uriel will stop Heaven from knowing where Bobby's house is.
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I was entirly too excited when I found this story. 'Sam obeys because it's an angel, Dean because it's Castiel, and Bobby because he's not stupid.' That made me chuckle. Are you going to write another chapter or is this just a one-shot?I guess it would be hard to write as Castiel stopped the seal from breaking so I'm going to put my money on one-shot. I'm not really making sense here am I? But then do I ever make sense? Not really. Anyway, I love how you made Cas swear, funny stuff there. You are a really good writer and I love the idea. Toodles! X)
L. K. Heinrich chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Best Line: "He has a thing for felt-tip markers."

The chemistry and flow of this fic is wonderful. And you have a lot spoken lines that I could easily see being in a script of Supernatural.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That's it?

I want more. More byplay. More of this universe.

It can't just avert everything like this...can it?

Surely Alastair will want Dean back?

Love it.
Sakurafox666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very good story. Everyone is perfectly in character and I loved Dean and Cas' chemistry, it's what is seriously missing in season 6. None of us are really expecting slash, but those two used to totally be bff's.
nannon chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this was freaking awesome.
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was an amazingly fantastic job of characterization on all parts. Most fanfiction throws whatever in and out of characters but you skillfully incorporate their true personality into your story. I was quite disappointed when I got to the end of the piece because there was no more to read. I was strongly hoping that there would be a chapter button below the text. You have a new fan, sir or ma'am (sorry about the or but I didn't see anything in your profile that screamed one or the other).
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ha! Dean taught the angel how to swear. I love it.

This was very good. Insightful at some parts, hilarious at others, and just genuinely awesome as a whole. I'm very impressed by your characterization, especially when it comes to Cas. This was a lovely little piece that's definitely getting a place on my favorites list.
Kitty Black Cat chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh my god...this is awesome. I want more! Like a lot more and right now! You made me laugh really hard with the "I'm not even sure why I have clothes." I really needed a laugh after teaching 4 classes today! I'm exhausted but your fic really, really cheered me up! So a big thanks! And I really, really hope you will write more fics in this alternative Universe because it's completely awesome and funny and I really want to know what happens after that! So I really hope to see more!