Reviews for I'm Not Your Toy
SanchiaSnape chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Very very good. Loved it! And can see why you put a review no. on it and if I had been reading lie to me fanfic when you had started to write this, I would have reviewed each chapter. :) x
imadethis6 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
The Maple Leaf! OMG Canadian bar in Covent Garden! Many a drunken night was had there by the staff of Ellis Brigham 30 seconds up the road. Cheers for that. Made my day! :)
shion81 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I begin reading this story yesterday and I like it very much!

I like the way cal is acting, because he's really cal, and gilllian acts to have a reaction from him, but I'm interested: when the reaction will be, how will she react?

considering this story is complete, I'm going to know very soon!XD
lietomebaby chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
WOW! you're on my favorite list...what a ride that was, the story line, all of it was perfect to me. Keep 'em coming!
Rugbygirrl chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Wow! That was quite the story:) I always love the jealous Cal!
defending-alien chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Hi, your English phrasing is really good, better than nearly everyone else I've read who isn't from England and I know this story's been finished and someone may have already mentioned this, Tim Roth is from London (which you probably already know?) so 'Eastenders' might be a better thing to watch for some future phrasing because 'Coronation Street' is set in Manchester which is up north (where i'm from).

(and Coronation Street is one of the worst acted programmes I think i've ever watched, Eastenders is so much better!)

There's been nothing wrong with your phrasing or anything, just thought you might like to know and as long as you don't call anyone 'duck' instead of 'love' or 'darling' (which sound amazing coming out of his mouth! :S) you should be fine! lol!

Oh, and if you discover Cockney Rhyming Slang...don't got here, it never ends well for anyone! :)

anyway...i'll shut up, love the story so far :)
LittleOneS2S chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
2 thumbs up! Enjoyed the story. Love jealous Cal. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
CalculatedArtificiality chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Too lazy to log in.

Uh, no, I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE needs to see that. Now.

Thanks for writing- I really enjoyed this story. Just sat down to read it tonight. Donna Karan totally wouldn't have designed that, but I didn't even mind! ;)

Please keep writing for Cal and Gillian- for the love of god, I beg you! :D
joiedevivre2011 chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Yummy. That's all I can say. :)
divakat chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

Very good..I couldn't quite tell but were thery doing in on the stairs? Sounded like it in the beginning and then you lost the details a little (not that you needed it). Just curious as I've always wanted to use that staircase for some smut too!

Yay for Smutastic Saturday!
zippe chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
thank you! :)
divakat chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Alrighty...you're going on my author alet list woman. I like you're writing style. You do dialogue and characterization very well and you plot development is excellent as well.

Thanks!
divakat chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Excellent start...I'm hooked in and about to read the rest!
Katrine1 chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Discoverd this fic - really enjoying it, always enjoy healous cal! looking forward to the next chapter
zippe chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
can't wait...last chapter? oh, am going to miss this one...you truely are a great writer and some kind of update-robot..hehe ;)