Reviews for The First Star
Ivory Enigma chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow.

I really like the descriptive words you use! Very beautiful!

There are so many ways you can go with this one, I'm excited! Please do Continue! :D
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I want to know! What is this amazing story that Tristan loves so much?

Continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue...

Please?
L3ftOfCent3r chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
It's a miracle! The day I decided to check for new "Stardust" fan fiction was the same day a new story was published! That's rare...but AWESOME! *SIGH* There's simply not enough "Stardust" fan fiction out there. :(

Anyway... I like this. I don't think anyone has written a story about Yvaine and Tristan when they're living as stars. It's interesting that Tristan mentions that his hair has grown and needs a cut. It makes me want to know what all can stars do up there in the sky! Can they get haircuts? Can they do anything aside from shine, talk with one another, and watch the world below? It's a good thing that Yvaine and Tristan enjoy there conversations with each other so much. And, yes, of course you have to tell us this story that takes up so much of Tristan's thoughts! Congrats on your first fan fiction! Please continue!