Reviews for 20 Questions
Mu chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Sanpe is an ass Jame is rude and annoying. Peter has actually Gavin Remus pretty good advice about letting Sirius like Remus back oh born oh boy oh biy. Sirius and Remus are soooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!
Mu chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
POOR Remus Remind me to never play 20 questions with the Marauders ESPECIALLY James not only did he make it to were Remus mad to were he could not lie with out the others knowing but his questions were kinda questions a pervert (it that the right word) and stupid. Sirius questions were not tha bad neather were Peter until he ask (or did he asumed it was) if it was Snivellus.
Starrya47 chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
AWWWEEEE, THAT WAS FUCKING ADORABLE OMG :3, you are an amazing writter btw
Marie E. Brooke chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
This. Was. So. CUTTTEEE! :D
LilySayuri chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I don't know what to say... :DD It was great ;) I loved it!
Harry1675 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
: ) this whole story made me smile!
Moony1972 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
This was nice. I liked the beginning a lot, and Sirius was funny in this chapter.
Goldynwings chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
WRITE A SEQUEL, PLEASE! I'm begging you,please. And if you do, please let me know somehow! I really hope you do. ;)
Goldynwings chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love this fic. I've read it before, several times, and it is still so... cute and silly and funny and ...wonderful. Thank you so much. ;)
TheShadowGrrl chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Well, since you asked nicely:
Haha this is super cute XD I love rem/Siri fluff, and this is a unique idea with perfect execution, and it is especially impressive for one of your first fanfics, love it :D
the0girl chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel!
I love this storyline so much. Please.
goldenwings chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is still one of my favorite fics. This is amazing. Thank you. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Write a sequel! Definitely write a sequel please! That was so cute. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ah...I LOVED it! XD it was so funny. Please write more!
Petee.P Pie chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I really love the last sentence, it's a nice story too.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »