Reviews for A Mistake in the Partnership?
NikkiR5 chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
Great jon on your story I enjoy reading it and it shows you put a lot of work into it.
sandy chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
how can you leave a great story with a cliffhanger...uhg! please reconcider and finish this!
DorothyOz chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
Let me tell you that I'm sorry to know that you wont write more Bones' stories and that this one (which I love) will be paused indefinitely. But also that I understand you completely, the Booth-bashing is so annoying that really destroys a story.

So knowing that one of the few authors (even if the number is not that small, it feels that way) that don't blame Booth for everything is going is sad.

However, I'll read your crossover story, that have me very curious, in fact.

And to finish, let me add that I loved this story and would really like to read it to the end. I think that is sad that such a good works goes "on hiatus" because you feel dismotivated because of so much anger and bashing is around in the fandom...but I completely understand it.
minipsychologist chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
So I just discovered your story, but I read your A/N first, which I felt was a little too hostile. I think you went a little too far by bashing other authors. If you do not like a story, stop reading it. End of story. There is no need to rant about how other peoples creative imaginations have chosen to portray the characters in their stories that they have spent just as much time on as you have on yours. Due to your lack of sensitivity on this subject, I have no interest in actually reading your story now.
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
Sorry you feel this way! I enjoyed reading this fic and would love to read more if you do choose to continue!
FrancieAusten chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
I feel like you on this... anyway, my interest turned to True Blood for the summer. Dunno if you ship Sookie and Eric, but this is my season!
texasloves9 chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Thank you for making me aware that you can delete stories and authors from your favorites. I will be doing that immediately after I send this.
NatesMama chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
I am sorry I haven't been reading this story, because I have to say "Amen, sister!". The Booth bashing is ridiculous and way out of hand. There is one particular author on here that makes Booth look like a dickless moron who caters to every single bitchy whim of Brennan, and both are so OOC it's impossible to read any of their stories. Personally, I love them both (although I might cop to being more of a Boothling) and I still think they belong together so I would be hard-pressed to write a crossover and have Booth with anyone but Brennan, but I'm so impressed you're going to make the attempt!

As for not reading any other Bones fan fiction, I respect your decision but it makes me sad. Not to toot our own horns, but my Bonesology fan board has a group of writers who are re-imagining season six in a different way as an episode-a-week ongoing story, and we're pretty happy with it if you're interested in reading. I think you might enjoy it, actually. As for other fics, I have a few that might reignite your love for Bones fan fic and I am happy to recommend them if you'd like. My email is natesmama1128 comcast dot net (obviously without the spaces) if you want a list.

I'm sorry that other people's attitudes have driven you to stop writing this one, I despise other people who think that their opinions are the only ones that matter and feel honor-bound to impose them on others. I hope that you don't let the vocal few win and that you continue to write great fan fiction.

Have a great weekend!

~NatesMama (Jen)
Gally619 chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
I completely understand! There is a bit much ooc going on, especially with the baby on the way. Some stories I have on alert I don't read any more because they lost something or maybe didn't have it to begin with. Well I hope some day you return to this story and wipe off the dust bunnies and turn them into plot bunnies. Good luck with your new story.
sarah chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Woah (Horse) you are a Booth fanatic it seems.

PS: That was a load of crap!
amarillo chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
more, please!
MentalistLover13 chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
I loved this chapter! Great,great job! I loved the whole scene between Brennan and Hannah! I loved how you had Brennan act when talking to the blonde bimbo! haha. This was an Awesome chapter.

one mistake I found:

It should have said English inturn not British.

Once again, Great, great chapter!:D
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
i'm super sad that they killed off Nigel-Murray! I loved him! Can't wait to read the next update! Maybe Broadsky will take out Hannah...who knows!
SouthunLady chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
I'm so glad you had everyone treat Hannah as they did, she deserved it.
moonserenity089 chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
Glad to see a new update to this fic, but really really hate the fact that Hannah is back and causing problems and stress for Brennan and Booth (hopefully you could write a BB scene in your next chapter and the blonde barbie sees them together kissing..maybe?)

Otherwise, I'll look forward to the next chapter.