Reviews for Adrenaline
ShaNini86 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
And the plot thickens! 8). Again, Emily's worries, her running, and her eventual actions are true to a character and her undeniably bad situation. I like how Emily talks to the baby because it seems like she's so alone and so afraid of this loneliness, even if it's something she wears like an old, favorite article of clothing. This story has a fast-moving plot, but I really like the emotional complexity underneath. Great job :)
ShaNini86 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I've said this before, but I'm not a fan of team romances, but you have Emily and Reid's thoughts so perfectly entwined that it makes perfect sense that they're together. Also, your writing make their feelings believable and, in turn, I want to read more and more. Your writing's smart too, and I love Morgan's reference to an earlier season:"'Reid, we deal with the strange and the unusual every day. Now c'mon, you told me you'd never miss another plane again. Let's keep that promise.'" The dialogue is fast, yet in character. I am really excited to catch up on the chapters I've missed. Again, great job with this addition. :)
ShaNini86 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I love the aimlessness of this chapter and how Emily's wanderings match her predicament, lost identity, the Doyle storyline, and Emily's intensifying guilt. You have her character being so strong, yet so lost, and it's very accurate. Your details help paint a vivid scene too, and the store setting with its mismatched trinkets and uneven shelves really help add to the sense of confusion.

Great job!
ShaNini86 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I had no idea that this was going to be more than a one shot and, for some reason, I missed the other chapters, but I had to tell you how much I love this story and your writing style.

Reid's thoughts the next morning are so confused, yet touchingly sad, and it just really works. I've always thought that he and Emily are the most alone regarding the cast members, and you've painted that picture perfectly. These lines are raw, but true:" Sometimes they aren't always happy, sometimes things aren't always right, but at the end of the day there's someone there for them to hold on to, someone there to fill the void deep inside. He thought he was immune, thought that he could fight it, but when he looked down into Emily's eyes and saw what haunted him reflected in her own eyes, he knew couldn't fight it any more."

Also, I love how Reid sees the terror in her eyes and sees the signs that something isn't right, but I love how he identifies with this personally and does just contribute this to their job and shared atrocities. These lines were equally haunting: "He knows, of course, what it was (and what it is) like to search for something, anything, to dull the pain and the fear and the anxiety spurred on by total loss of control. He'd once found his respite in the form of a narcotic, injected straight into his arm. It was only natural that she too would find her own form of release, her unique form of physical and psychological relief."

Beautiful job here. I'm excited to read more! :)
lolyncut chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
"I don't want to lose the chance to meet my own child."

These have got to be the saddest words I have ever read in any story. Please, make this story end happily.

You have got to think of a way to make the killing avoidable. The team has got to realized there was a reason Emily just had to kill those men.

Keep updating. I love Emily/Spencer together, and I hope, for their sakes, that Emily's dream comes true.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
Thank you for the new installment. I do hope you enjoyed your time away, but am glad to see you back and continuing the story. I am looking forward to reading more of your excellent writing.
vampiremuggle chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
wow that's an awful way for reid to find out he is going to be a father. please update soon! can't wait to read more!

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
deathbybitching chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Fantastic and thrilling chapter! On the edge of my seat (keyboard?) anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
SpemilyFan chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Wow, poor Reid!
miaa29 chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Very happy to see this chapter, love this story.
lolyncut chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Welcome back! I hope everything is alright in your life. I just about gave up on this wonderful story. I'm glad the team realizes it's Emily. I do wonder, however, how the team is going to react when Spencer tells them he's the father of Emily's child.

I hope this does have a happy ending. I love Spencer and Emily together. Keep updating.
2amWritersClub chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Oh I just really like this story. Can't wait for more, especially the part where Reid and Emily meet again!
baobei chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
oh my... now what? more please...
pagetftw chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh *faints* omg thank you for the update! damn my heart was beating fast reading through that chapter xD
HiHeidiHyde chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Please update soon!

Your story is amazing, I wonder how Garcia will react to Emily's call; I'm guessing she'll be surprised to say the least.

Thankyou for writing it, I can't wait for the next chapter D

HiHeidiHyde x