Reviews for Adrenaline
Ashley chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Love the story so far omg. Can't wait to read more you have to update soon I can't can't can't wait update updatebi want to knowbwhat happens next
Blake chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
I love this story I cant wait to find out what the manager says about the person in room 116 or how penelope will react to emilys voices. Wow are you good with suspence. I cant wait for more please please update soon. Ok. Say it with me :) UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. Thanks for writing. I love it. Keep up the great work :)
Heartwing chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
nonononono! You can't leave it like that!
He'sSoLifelike chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Oh Gosh! She called Garcia! :o the drama... great chapter, can't wait for another update! :)
vampiremuggle chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
yay! she is trying to contact the team! about time :) please update soon!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
lolyncut chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
I wish she would just tell Garcia her side of the story. Maybe she had to kill the men in self-defense. Doubt it, but Elle killed and got away with it. Emily sure has gotten herself into a tangeld web. Keep updating.
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Ooh I. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nono31 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Nice job. Love it.
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Ooh I. Can't wait for the next chapter!
susannah2000 chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
It's not hard, here I will help you. Just type "Reid rescues Emily!" See? Easy! I am not sure what Garcia is going to do if Emily isn't letting the team know she is there. Reid wouldn't want to live if he had fired even just in her direction and then found out it was will be rescued soon...she will be rescued soon...

Wait a minute! WHY am I rooting for Emily to have to be rescued by a man? I guess she has done everything she knows how to do and with the baby too..yep, she needs help from Reid.
mosylu chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
This is more than a little add-on, this is a whole new twist! Egad, update soon!
Sue1313 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
This was so exciting that she was in the same hotel as Reid. I can't wait for more. This is so good and exciting. He is so in love with her, if she only knew.
susannah2000 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Oh OH OH OH If ONLY Reid had seen it was Emily! He was soo close to rescuing her. Why you want to do us like that! I was actually holding my breath. More soon please and Emily rescued PLEASE!
anna chapter 8 . 4/3/2011