Reviews for Adrenaline
mosylu chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Eeep! Added to my alerts.

First chapter is very compelling. Really brings out the balance of panic, despair, and strength that's making the show Emily so awesome right now.
yaba chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was heartbreaking but also very authentic. I can see Prentiss doing this and it doesn't feel contrived or fake. It seems like it's the logical if angsty step for her to take. You captured her feelings very well, kudos to you :)

Yana
lolyncut chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I didn't see "complete" at the beginning of the story, so I hope there's more. I would love it if somehow Emily lived though all of this tormoil, but her one night stand with Spencer produced a child. (How my imagination runs away from me sometimes.) If this is a multi-chapter, keep updating.
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I can feel the panic here...Emily's unfurling is real, vivid, and heartbreaking. You seem to get her, deep down, and it comes through in brilliant ways. I love this line: "She knows she can't stop running, not now, but she's just so damn tired and yet the terror inside her is keeping her mercilessly awake." Wonderful one shot. I'm not a fan of team romances, but this was tactful and artistic. :)
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8