Reviews for Red Cups and Peer Pressure
A Scarlet Rebel chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was so much fun to read, I loved it so much. :) It was actually something I could see happening to Sam and Freddie; great job keeping them in character! This fic deserves the praise. xD
SeddieThunder chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow, I LOVED it! :D I was a little skeptical seeing as it was rated M, but nothing there I couldn't take. ;) Amazingsauce. I'd LOVE to read a multi-chap if you were willing to write one... :)
darkredlipstick chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh Freddie:) lol very hilarious!
Hitotsu Kaji chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ahhh! So good! Your writing seems effortless, and it was refreshing to read a plot that hasn't been so tiresomely overwritten. Also, the way you wrote Freddie was PERFECT. I can totally picture this exact scene happening - very in-character without having too much inner monologue.

You simply can't leave iCarly for another fandom! I know what you mean about the stagnating... but that is especially why I need fic from writers like you to tide me over until the show picks up again.

I'll be keeping an eye out for anything new from you just in case!

- Jada
alex02 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
bad ass love it
personmcpeople chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this. is. awesome.

the language doesnt matter, after all, you did rate it M, people should expect it.

update soon please :)
MAXIEFAE chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I HOPE YOU KEEP GOING ON ! THANK YOU!)
axel100 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Seriously, you have nothing whatso ever to worry about. So what if they swore. Sam would probably approve. As for iCarly, you're right. The show has stagnated and even regressed some. Dan's probably just playing it safe until the kids graduate this year. But someone has to take up the slack. I've enjoyed your vivid narratives before, (iRock was a personal favorite) and wondered when you'd start writing again. Right now there is just too much mediocrity in the show itself, and at . So by all means, keep writing!
Lauren-Shauny chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I like this so far, the language isn't that much of a problem for but I don't know about the other readers. Update soon
Wulver chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well that made me laugh my ass off. I'm serious, it was getting kind of hard to breath. Good job. And you're right. The section has taken a bit of a hit. We've lost most of the original good authors and, while it is my favorite pairing, the section is completely swamped with Seddie. I'm kind of obsessed with it myself but I do enjoy some variety. That's why I'm begging you, please, PLEASE!, don't leave this section. You are the first decent writer I've found in a while.
DO-it-for-SEDDIE chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
no seddie sex? JK LOL...I HEART DISSS
Wishing for Shooting Stars chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow this was really good. The cussing didn't take away from the story and I agree that there aren't a lot of Freddie confessions and you did a great job of doing one.

I really liked Freddie's reaction to them saying Sam has feelings for him and how he doesn't act all 'Oh she loves me too!' like some authors make it. This was relatively in character (well if it wasn't a Nickelodeon TV show of course!). I also was happy that Sam wasn't like 'Oh Freddie loves me and confessed to his idiotic drunken friends so now I will jump into his arms because I've always loved him!'.

I think you should continue the story. I personally think it would be a really good multi-chap story. But, this is your writting and you are a incredible author so what ever category you may chose will be lucky to have you!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2