Reviews for Ambrosia
ThatGirlInTheCornerFangirling chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
...I blame you and the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series for making me ship this. Don't regret it, though. :P
The Two Best Book Lovers chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
You have made me fall in love with this pairing. WHY CAN'T THERE BE MORE OF IT?! The way you write is beautiful, and I now have to read everything you have written or favorited. That's how I honor awesomazing writers like yourself. Keep on being as awesome as Prussia!
Lamashtar Two chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
As a Greek-American, I am very touched by this story. We are very proud of both sides of our heritage. Thank you so much for this well-balanced fic!
czxw chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Such a CUTE couple! OO SQUEEE!
AekoAeviAthan chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
The last chapter made my day! Hahahahaha!

Love it!
KitsuNova chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
You know.. I think you converted me..3
Crystallia Silver chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I just read the first chapter and I must say I am impressed. I thought it was sweet to see Alfred with Heracles. This combination is rare and different from what I usually see in Hetalia fanworks.

I feel that combining the myth with Zeus and Ganymedes actually worked for the characters' case. Especially because Zeus took the form of an eagle to carry Ganymedes up to Olympus, and the eagle is the national bird of Alfred's country.
DragonSteel chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
YOU! I read this lj or kink meme or somewhere before and it was freaking amazing. Then I found it here and it is STILL freaking amazing.

You took two characters that aren't generally thought of as being very close and gave them a very believable relationship and I totally love it.
Mello18 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
lol thats funny you got it from woman's travel I think you should let someone look at it and clean it up for ya. X3
Mello18 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011