Reviews for Papa Bear Burt
mangakittenclaws chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
haha, great story.

-angakittenclaws
Ampria chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I have really enjoyed your story. I think that protective Burt is just so adorable. I really liked the interactions between all of the members of the family. I especially liked Carol putting Burt in his place. I think that she could rival Burt in protectivness given half a chance. Keep up the good work.
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Nice story, Ma! I am still quite miffed at the manner in which Burt dealt with Bland sleeping over in BIOTA, and feel that a father as actively loving, supportive and protective of his son could, would and should have handled it better. The way he told off Finn for the use of the "f" bomb should have led to Burt sitting Kurt down and just saying that in future, sleepovers need to be cleared in advance, or at least "wake me and ask", and it should apply equally to both teens. Treating one child so obviously differently than another particularly when they are both approximately the same age is just plain wrong.

Kudos to Carole for putting her foot down with both Burt and Finn. While I agree that Kurt was definitely and defiantly in the wrong with his behaviours, some of it was at least partially justified. 16 or 17 year old teenage boys should have the same privileges unless something has occurred to warrant removing them. Kurt being blatantly disrespectful, doing drugs, drinking, etc. would make a restriction understandable. But simply because he is smaller than Finn or because his attention is on males instead of females, not cool.
digiMist chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Well, Finn was so very Finn in this chapter. I loved/hated it. I honestly have no idea what to think of Finn in any sort of circumstances. He's such a lovable character in a not lovable way. I feel bad for the parental PDA, though. I never had to experience that because my parents weren't affectionate people, but they would go out of their way to give me second hand embarrassment. I feel for you, Kurt!

I'm looking forward to the next chappy!
Spice of Life chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I'm super in love with this! You should definitely expand beyond the 4 and 1 lol.
digiMist chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
This is really interesting. I love when Burt and Finn are protective. And those text messages? Amazing. I'm looking forward to where this goes from here!
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
funny and sweet
Charliefox2012 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
These stories are very cute. I love them. Hope to see more soon.