Reviews for Why Did I Jump?
Elizabeth O'Brian chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I don't know why...but i want to translate your histories...that was deep...and beautiful! Oh my Gosh you are a great author! I don't know if you would be mad with me...but can i translate this to spanish? Is awesome *0*
SuperSonic62EpicMario99 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great. It was really awesome. My favorite part was "Yeah, definitely Knuckles; he owes me money." My second favorite was "The moment I saw her falling backwards off of the cliff the only thing on my mind was 'save her'... Even if I couldn't save myself." I LOVE SonAmy, and this was probably the second best SonAmy story I've read on FanFiction. Best one I've read? Sonic And Amy's Future Child by ChaoBaby99... Or was it ChaoBaby95? Eh. Whatever.
sonic fan 1234 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
amazed.
if there was a sequel it 'd be FLAWLESS.
Prower Power chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You know what's kind of sad on my part?

Until now, I never thought about this scenario you put out there. Amy can swim, pretty well by most accounts. Maybe they figured that she was knocked out or injured so she would be so deep that she couldn't swim to the surface in time or whatever, but still...

This was an excellent set up for Sonic's feelings and how conflicted he seems to be over what he thinks about Amy.

I love the maybes at the end! As a guy, that definitely goes through my mind a lot!

Such a great story! Keep up the awesome work!

You are a great great great writer!
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww, I really liked that! I like the fact that's simple and sweet, and the way that Sonic tells the tale. :)
VioletAssassin chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Aw, this story is so cute! I really love the part with Knux as well. Ha, keep it up my friend!
RaeRaethehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was worth sharing I think :) As short as it was I liked it. You didn't just tell what happened, but you shared what Sonic felt also. Nice :D
IHasACake.AndItTasteGoooddXX chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh. my. shadz. u shld keep it going! i want 2 kno wat happens after tht!