Reviews for Lux Aeterna
reji8627 chapter 8 . 2/14
I wish that there was more! This is going in interesting directions.
A Reader chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
I don't know if you will ever continue this but if you do I wanted to ask one thing you really need to have some one talk Ranma down about her irrational hate of magic do things like point out the good magic can do but most of all that she really should hate martial arts because if she had never trained in it she would never have encountered the magic that she has. I really just want her to see reason.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Cool story.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
god of all chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Love it Hopefully at some point you have Ranma go all phoenix on some of these scheming "western" mages!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Beyond the obvious fact that it is Negi's class and where you want him, you never gave any reason for Ranma to be attending the girls' school vs the boys' academy. Given the he showed up male, why wouldn't he just stay male?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Next chapter, please.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Soooo ... another dead fic?
Tirfarthuan chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Oddly enough, I'm actually looking forward to the fight ending and getting back to see how Plan B works out for Konoka and Setsuna. Mana was hilarious here, too!

Kind of want to learn more about Ranma's adventures with the Oni. Sounds like a really interesting story.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
The entire Ranma 1/2 storyline, being absolutely incompatible with the existence a Ki Adept watchdog group, requires that said group be essentially incompetent.
I don't know, but for Ranma's narrative to work, I'm assuming that Japanese has a third person singular, gender indeterminate, declension. Anyway, it is hideously suspicious for Ranma to use it, seeing as she is referring to a person well known to her.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Using third person plural as third person singular-gender indeterminate is a BAD HABIT for a writer to get into. Since this is a girls' school, Negi woulds have said, "send her in."
Kweh Viola chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
is the perverted oni gonna make an appearance?
also plz update this fic
Daughter of Ether chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Award for best ending line goes to...

Yeah 'I've still got one hit point' is now officially up there with 'I've got a huge hand' and 'Come to me, wrath sponge' in the pantheon of things i dont want people to scream at me.
FanFictionReader12 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Fuck yes! I absolutely love these moments when the hero is cut up, beaten bloody with blood running down their body in waterfalls and they just keep going. It makes it seem all that more realistic. After all, in real life no body is going to just let you kill them. They're not just going to roll over and die for you. And occasionally you find somebody that is bigger, tougher, stronger than you. You still have to win though. So you dig in deep and pull through, half dead maybe, but you reach the winners circle. And then collapse into a bloody heap. I loved that last line though, was hilarious.