Reviews for Lux Aeterna
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 6/11
Here I am again back for the nth time to reread this story, it's a masterful piece of writing. So thanks for writing it, I really hope you make it back to it one day or back to writing period that Dxd cross you mentioned looked epic and I was getting into your fuku fic. Thanks again for your stories!
Tensacloud chapter 8 . 6/5
Excellent story. A nice blend of Ranma and Negima that takes itself seriously. My one concern is that Ranma seem to hate magic more than she really should, considering how ki has also been responsible for much of her problems. But I understand that Ranma trusts ki more. I sincerely hope the story is not discontinued, I see great potential.
ShanxiDragon chapter 6 . 5/15
You have given Suzu food. Suzu will now die for you.
guisniperman chapter 8 . 2/8
This story is epicly epic. So freaking good. Are you still there to update it?
reji8627 chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
I wish that there was more! This is going in interesting directions.
A Reader chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
I don't know if you will ever continue this but if you do I wanted to ask one thing you really need to have some one talk Ranma down about her irrational hate of magic do things like point out the good magic can do but most of all that she really should hate martial arts because if she had never trained in it she would never have encountered the magic that she has. I really just want her to see reason.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Cool story.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! WOOOOOO!
god of all chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Love it Hopefully at some point you have Ranma go all phoenix on some of these scheming "western" mages!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Beyond the obvious fact that it is Negi's class and where you want him, you never gave any reason for Ranma to be attending the girls' school vs the boys' academy. Given the he showed up male, why wouldn't he just stay male?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Next chapter, please.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Soooo ... another dead fic?
Tirfarthuan chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Oddly enough, I'm actually looking forward to the fight ending and getting back to see how Plan B works out for Konoka and Setsuna. Mana was hilarious here, too!

Kind of want to learn more about Ranma's adventures with the Oni. Sounds like a really interesting story.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
The entire Ranma 1/2 storyline, being absolutely incompatible with the existence a Ki Adept watchdog group, requires that said group be essentially incompetent.
I don't know, but for Ranma's narrative to work, I'm assuming that Japanese has a third person singular, gender indeterminate, declension. Anyway, it is hideously suspicious for Ranma to use it, seeing as she is referring to a person well known to her.