Reviews for Lux Aeterna
Guest chapter 8 . 12h ago
Next chapter, please.
Soooo ... another dead fic?
Tirfarthuan chapter 8 . 2/28
Oddly enough, I'm actually looking forward to the fight ending and getting back to see how Plan B works out for Konoka and Setsuna. Mana was hilarious here, too!

Kind of want to learn more about Ranma's adventures with the Oni. Sounds like a really interesting story.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 1/24
The entire Ranma 1/2 storyline, being absolutely incompatible with the existence a Ki Adept watchdog group, requires that said group be essentially incompetent.
I don't know, but for Ranma's narrative to work, I'm assuming that Japanese has a third person singular, gender indeterminate, declension. Anyway, it is hideously suspicious for Ranma to use it, seeing as she is referring to a person well known to her.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 1/24
Using third person plural as third person singular-gender indeterminate is a BAD HABIT for a writer to get into. Since this is a girls' school, Negi woulds have said, "send her in."
Kweh Viola chapter 8 . 1/8
is the perverted oni gonna make an appearance?
also plz update this fic
Maimakterion chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Award for best ending line goes to...

Yeah 'I've still got one hit point' is now officially up there with 'I've got a huge hand' and 'Come to me, wrath sponge' in the pantheon of things i dont want people to scream at me.
KitsuneSwordsman95 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Fuck yes! I absolutely love these moments when the hero is cut up, beaten bloody with blood running down their body in waterfalls and they just keep going. It makes it seem all that more realistic. After all, in real life no body is going to just let you kill them. They're not just going to roll over and die for you. And occasionally you find somebody that is bigger, tougher, stronger than you. You still have to win though. So you dig in deep and pull through, half dead maybe, but you reach the winners circle. And then collapse into a bloody heap. I loved that last line though, was hilarious.
Red Dog Krim chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Enthralling... Quite enthralling. I look forward to your next chapter wholeheartedly. So... Gimme.

Reviewpartthing: Same as the last story, nothing stood out that I can remember over the course of the two days I read it in my free time. If something so horrifically glaring had stood out, I'd have mentioned it long before now.

!_!
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
That was completely epic. Loved the switch and run of the Ranma and Mana scene. Also like how the later parts turned out because it doesn't get much cooler than Ranma at the end there. Hope to see this continued because it is an exceptional story. Makes me hope that there are some other stories for this cross that might come close.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Like how you handled this whole chapter. Her interactions with Konoka are especially interesting. I always like when authors have a less naïve Konoka in a story. She just adds something... extra.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
That is definitely something I have never seen done before but it sure turned out well. Just the way the characters interacted and reacted to the situation was beyond interesting. You said you had a problem with how it turned out but I liked it. That kind of situation occurring this early in the story and what everyone seems to have taken away from the experience are things that would have made canon a little better in my opinion. Choices and consequences are what make the world go around, so people need to learn early that choices have consequences that they may not have intended. The real world doesn't have a reset if you majorly screw up.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
The unique way that this is being carried out and the well written chapters make this a joy to read. Never seen any of the ideas you introduce used before and that is exciting to me. Always enjoy seeing new ideas put into play to make things more interesting.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Very, very cool. Like the writing style as well as the character interactions so far. This seems like it has a lot of potential and I look forward to exploring that potential.
Rickmer chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Very interesting. Hope to see more soon :)