Reviews for Having Fun
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Um... you do know that this site does not allow MA rating, right? That means explicit scenes are not allowed.
PaC chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Not a member, can't PM, not registered.
This can be deleted, MAYBE you'll see it this month.

FYI
You posted reviews at
r 11522491 as someone reading, a likely plagiarized story
s 11522491 Resistance-Of-Potter

-FYI FYI read my review if it stays up, at Resistance-Of-Potter, if you want to read this entire story posted after yours, if you want to read the story. See my review there, for more info.
I doubt the story will be "updated" much by the plagiarizer, plus, someone recognizing the plagiarized copied over stories, will probably have the story, user, and entire account deleted ... whenever.

I doubt there is a way one can PM all those Favs: 71 - Follows: 122 persons, by being able to contact or list others faving and following something, but as in my review, I asked if some registered here, could PM the others reviewing that plagiarized story, so they could all finish reading it.
I actually am clicking from both ends of reviews, and yours is the first to be an author, so I could communicate this way.
My browser needs to be killed and restarted, it's truly snail screwed crawling BADLY. So actually, you were not the first I've looked to see if you posted any stories of your own. For over a day, just too many tabs and business to do has me delaying.
Just delete this review, hope you SEE THIS FYI on the plager-story, My review for INFO on
story 11522491 Resistance-Of-Potter
in time, before the "author" deletes it or the entire account of that fraud author is deleted.
wat da chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
THIS IS NOT HARRY,WHAT HAVE U DONE DIDDLY DID WITH HIM?!*various angry ATM noises*
topchefguy06 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I am new to the community, however this was an amazing story! Great work!
blurrywhisk chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
AdultFanfiction (- there
Chaos chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Damn, if i could pick up shit like that, anyways ... This was OK,
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hey.,

The lemon was pretty good but I do have to critique the build up..although, this is set in a fictional make-believe world as are other fandoms, I always stubbornly insist there MUST be a sense of realism when it comes to societal interactions and relationships such as this for example, after introducing themselves, Harry calls her sexy and Dianna tells Harry he is turning her on...really?!...like the outcome of this story would ever happen if someone introduced themselves in that way (!)..so work on your storytelling aspect for now..
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Having Fun" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
herart chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Well, I for one liked this story. It may be entirely lemon but our main character did what he knows best, follow his instincts.
123irish chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
cool story, will we find out who dianna is? Someone from Hogwarts or just an admiring fan?
TatsumakiD chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Your writing style isnt bad itself, but the story is a bit lame. Like, hello, my name is insert name, I am super/sexy/mega/ultra/hot chick/dude/hagrid (yes, i found one with him and I just want to forget) and I heard you are famous. Wanna fuck? xDDD Sorry for this, the story just happens to be missing.
u r retarded chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
harry potter deathly hallows took place in 1997. so supposingly Dianna Agron is around 11 years old and having a shag...
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Nice lemon, bad story.
Vilecify chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Although the build up was absolutely horrid, the lemon itself was very well done. Great work.