Reviews for Having Fun
Chaos chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Damn, if i could pick up shit like that, anyways ... This was OK,
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hey.,

The lemon was pretty good but I do have to critique the build up..although, this is set in a fictional make-believe world as are other fandoms, I always stubbornly insist there MUST be a sense of realism when it comes to societal interactions and relationships such as this for example, after introducing themselves, Harry calls her sexy and Dianna tells Harry he is turning her on...really?!...like the outcome of this story would ever happen if someone introduced themselves in that way (!)..so work on your storytelling aspect for now..
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Having Fun" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
herart chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Well, I for one liked this story. It may be entirely lemon but our main character did what he knows best, follow his instincts.
123irish chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
cool story, will we find out who dianna is? Someone from Hogwarts or just an admiring fan?
TatsumakiD chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Your writing style isnt bad itself, but the story is a bit lame. Like, hello, my name is insert name, I am super/sexy/mega/ultra/hot chick/dude/hagrid (yes, i found one with him and I just want to forget) and I heard you are famous. Wanna fuck? xDDD Sorry for this, the story just happens to be missing.
u r retarded chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
harry potter deathly hallows took place in 1997. so supposingly Dianna Agron is around 11 years old and having a shag...
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Nice lemon, bad story.
Vilecify chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Although the build up was absolutely horrid, the lemon itself was very well done. Great work.
Danny chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I must of not seen the rating! I, a ten year old boy, read THIS! I feel like I'm about to faint, or gag
lovelylittlebonnie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Dianna Agron? Really?
Lonna E. Amberlin chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hey, the story was really good but it was a littly rushed like there is no mystery no actual buildup its kinda rush and not really realistic i mean hey im at a huge party to lines in a girl is like alright sex now lets go thats not how it happens i mean im sorry if it sounds harsh i dont know you or your life but sex takes a while there is a ton of flirting and teasing before the actual dead try and relax breath and i hope your not to offended by my bluntness over all good first try keep it up Lonna Evee Amberlin 3
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
A sweet little lemon fic, several errors but not too bad.
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I got a little confused when they kept going from a desk to a bed. Which one was it supposed to be?