Reviews for Vampiric Green
I Am Being Of The Awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Continue! And make it SpUk! Love SpUK.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
please continue this story
and i support your pairings
there definitely should be more netherlands x england
DEFINITELY!
i look forward for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this is enjoyable, I love if you could continue it. that would just be splendid, I would like to know the history of them and how they connect. im interested to also know about the other character.
idea... a story between elise and and Arthur like how did this trouble started and the event that lead to the point here. will she be making more appearance if you continue the story , like maybe journeying/companion with him or helping him out when he is in trouble, serve a good luck charm, or a summoning creature?
sheesh I have way to many ideas, anyway thank for the pleasant story but I do hope you make more.
MemoriesOfTheFlame chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love this fanfic! You should continue it! I love vampire stories too, and I think there should be more out there. And this on is cool. I like how Elise was a fairy, it seems to oddly fit. (I never sat down and compared countries to fantasy creatures, so I didn't see it coming.) Anyways, this is really good and well written. I would love to read more of it. :D
Warrior Chickenz chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Write. More. NOW!

I loved Elise, and how she was so worried about Vash. So adowible! *gushes*
Tailsdoll123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is really fantastic and interesting, I would love to see more of this
Indigo chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I want this story so much. T_T I love the supernatural feel of this, as well as the character interactions. (I admit, I really liked your cheerfully!badass!Antonio. So many people either make him really really cheerful or completely OOC-ly dark.) The little hints of backstory are really intriguing; what did happen between them all? And I kinda wanted the Francis-Arthur confrontation.

As for the pairings...I love all of them. I mean, Prussia/England is unparalleled awesomeness and I like their interaction, Spain/England is pretty much the reason I clicked on this story (and they have lots of delicious tension here~), and I really really wish there were more Netherlands/England. In fact, please continue this fic if only for the Netherlands - England interaction, even if they don't end up together.

Also I just clicked your author profile and realised you wrote like three other fics which I've actually really liked.

IN SHORT: loved this fic, please continue, and your writing's awesome. _
Dilana chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I loved this fic. It was kind of confusing in certain parts (like when the action picked up) the first read through, but it made perfect sense the 2nd time. I only wish it were longer :O)
Capricarin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh I love your take on vampire myths and Arthur's love for fairies in this too-awesome-for-a-oneshot-short xD I was crushed to see there was no Next button lol, but I digress, thank you for writing this lovely piece of hinted-everyonexArthur, definitely my favourite so far
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow! Cool start! Please do continue it! I really like it! I wanna know more about their past! Oh and perhaps how they came to be vampires! Hehe im curious _ its really good so far! Awesome job!
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hol Hell you have to continue partly because it seems as awesome as Prussia and NetherlandsxEngland wold be kick ass please continue.
drink-tea-and-carry-on chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Definately continue please. And personally, I think Prussia and England should be together :3
Spockie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
-hums- You really should continue this. I'd love to see their histories and stuff, there's so many vague points in there!

And it's himself, not his self.

By the way, is this loosely based on that pic on Pixiv? Just curious, because I loved those and I saw a lot of the elements incorporated here. :D
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love this story! Please continue this~

And NetherlandsxUk would be an interesting pairing! Id really like to read a fanfic with them~

Update soon!
mika lyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
wow i really like the story. i admit i have a kink for vampires as well. pease continue! its really good!