Reviews for Compulsion
Izlandi chapter 1 . 3/21
I'm in love with this history:3

Jims thoughts are truly communes but at the same time everyone once are worried about that :))

Truly nice fic!
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 2/3
This was so good, especially because you made Uhura so not okay with things, but she was still very adult and reasonable. It was lovely that the guys respected her feelings. It was as realistic and true to their characters as anyone could get. The premise was so reasonable it should be canon.

It probably will be if the movie producers pull their heads out of their asses and realize it's 2016 in real life and homophobia is so not cool anymore and it's about time we dragged this pairing out of the closet. Even in the 1960's they were using inside jokes within the dialogue to hint at what might lie beneath the surface for these two.
DChan21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This was such a great story I wished it was longer! I would have liked more depth in their new relationship as well as their crew feelings and maybe be put on some obstacles and grow together in their new relationship! But I love how you write and can't wait to read more of your stories!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Kyaaaaa OMG so good! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I swar to god this was like one of the best fanfictions I've read! I just wish there were more chapters! It's so well writen! AWSOME!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
You managed to make this sweet and laugh-out-loud funny at the same time! Good job.
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
omg this was great! you are such a terrific writer!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
There are no words. A lot of reflections here but they were insightful and wonderful to savor slowly.
Amber chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I absolutely loved this story. Please keep on writing your stories. You are a wonderful author.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So awesome!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Loved it thanks for sharing! Xx
Corabe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
that was eeeppiiiicccccccccccccc
Heart of Autumn chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
GAWWWWD.

I love this, and I want to give an in-depth review but I-

-Im just going to go and read it again.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013