Reviews for The Phoenix of Destiny
DigDug1 chapter 17 . 5/4
Why u no update?!
MindEngine95 chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Where's the next chapter? It was really starting to get good.
Kaneshiro-Sama chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Leon's back?! I thought he quit DOA after the 3rd tournament. What could be his motive this time?
Kaneshiro-Sama chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
And so the sisters have a destined battle. And a brutal one at that. Still doesn't beat throwing your son off a volcano or gunning them in the head LOL! Anyway, awesome fight chapter! For improvement, you could use a bit more detail on the moves they're doing namely the ninjitsu techniques they use (like the Virtua Fighter show). And I also like how you've put your own spin on the "Kunoichi's like us" story. I can definitely see Takashi in DOA5 (if Team Ninja pays attention to your fanfic in which they don't).
P.S: Your fanfic is more of "T" rated material from what I've seen so far compared to Damon Black. Just wanted to say what I thought. And Shun is like my character Sean LOL (xcept you came with the cool dude concept first. oops!)
Natsu Kaneshiro chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter as always! But will you add Akira Yuki since your story is based on DOA5? Just a recommendation. I look forward to your next chapter (hopefully during summer vacation)!
Kage69 chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
like Z said, good chapter, noticed a few wording problems... where it should've been such and such said, you put asked, when it wasn't even a question... lol

also, you put the clan as Mugen Tensi, it's Tenshin...lol

just a few small critiques, but thats what we're here for bro...lol

and i do agree with Z about very short for such a long wait...lol but it was still a good chapter none the less
Projekt-Z chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
Heh, that was good. Long wait for such a short chapter, but it was still a nice chapter. Can't wait for more fights.
Projekt-Z chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
Dude! The fights are what make the story. You should at least finish round one's fights.
Kage69 chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
great chapter bit short, but good none the less, hoping next chapter won't take so long...

Keep up the good work.
Kage69 chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
good chapter, a bit short, just have one problem... Tina is American, but she's talking like she's Japanese. Keeps calling Takashi "Taka-kun", not something an American would say...
SHADOW92990 chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
Ayane didn't really LOSE to Takashi, did she? No. She didn't. Their fight was postponed. That is all. Ayane is too powerful to lose against any beast. She did it in ninja gaiden, so, no, she can't lose to Takashi.
Kage69 chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
been to lazy to write a review, love the story. One error i noticed early on in the story, Ayane has purple hair, but you described her as having pink hair when both she and Ryu were reporting to Hayate about Takashi. also, ive noticed on several occasions when a guy was speaking you'd say "she" said, and sometimes vice-versa when a girl was speaking you occasionally wrote "he" said...

as you asked about fight suggestions, an early fight i'd like to see is Ayane vs. Christie.
Projekt-Z chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Whew! Ayane was so soft! I liked!
Mikez chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
Yo long time no review lol x3 I finally got around to reading your stories again and I am really liking it so far keep it up x3
Projekt-Z chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
tons of loling in this chapt. keep it up.