Reviews for The Stand
Its Just Jess chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Holy shit this is such a good story! Loving the plot and concept, honestly I was gonna save a review till the very end, but I just had to say I love the humour in this fic.

'I like my women like I like my coffee; strong and black.' Holy fuck I'm actually CRYING. That was the best thing I've read in a long time. I can't wait to read the rest!

*shuffles along to next chapter*
HeartBrokenReade chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Ok, so at first I was like "Hmm... 18 chapters? Maybe this story is finished. I'll read it, hell yeah". Then I just KNEW this wasn't finished when I read the quality in your writing; there was no way something this good could end in so little chapters. And shit, I was right. *cries*

I could just copy-paste what emergency-fan-51 wrote before me (more than a year ago, sighsigh):
I read through this story in one sitting. Usually, when I sense that a story is incomplete and hasn't been updated in a long time, I stop reading there so I can limit my disappointment. But this one? I could tell around chapter 14 that this fic had been put on hold or otherwise abandoned, but I simply didn't care. I kept on reading, determined to enjoy every darn word I could.
That's totally me.

I reeaaaally hope that some of these days you find out that people's still reading your story and completely falling in love with it. It's so fuckin'amazingly well-written!

KEEP OOOON! You're killing me here u_u Your tumblr doesn't even exist anymore :/
Oh! Your username is totally superb :P
emergency-fan-51 chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Why are ALL of the best L4D2 fanfics in limbo?! Seriously, this one has an awesome plot that really feels like it could be a made-by-Valve campaign in the game, you've got the characters' personalities down to a T, AND you've got some realistic Nellis-y interactions between Nick and Ellis without making our favourite conman OOC. That last one in particular takes some serious talent.

Long story short: your writing is amazing, I LOVE this story, please please please please please continue it!
theacefrost chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
What a great start! I'm excited to read the rest. You packed so much anxiety into one chapter, and the first chapter at that. That takes guts and talent. I was so upset reading this, so prepared for the rest of the story to be flashbacks where this beginning chapter is actually the end. You pulled off this opening well.
Fenris13 chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
So I recently just read through this entire fic, and SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS. ARARWHIAOFJASLGDASFSADALFA THIS IS AMAZING. I can only hope that eventually you'll find the time to come back to this and finish it up! The moment they found the Ice Cream truck, I couldn't help picturing Francis or Tallahassee from Zombieland rolling around the country in an ice cream truck, blaring the music and attracting a butt ton of infected just for shits and giggles.

BUT ENOUGH OF THAT.

This is so awesome, and I can't wait to find out what's next!
EverD chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
This whole fanfiction is very interesting and I think my favorite part is right here...when the ice cream truck music starts playing. It's creepy and hilarious all at once! I also like how the infected are continuing to mutate. I find that interesting and look forward to seeing more. Please up-date asap!
idonotwanttobehere chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
This story is great, I love how you portray everyone equally! No bashing from you! Good on ya! You got an intrestin and involvin way to ya writing and I like it a lot. Keep up the good work xx
idonotwanttobehere chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Oh my god, that line, when Nick is trying to be nice to ellis and Ellis sniffs not back up... and Nick thinks 'you fucking disgusting hick' that cracked me up, that cracked me up so bad, genius moment, loved it!
Teeking chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
Is this still getting updated? Because this story is really good. I read all 18 chapters today and I need more! Please update soon!
The Bulldozer chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
I don't normally laugh while reading anything but...

"In this situation, dare he imagine... What would Keith do?"

THAT! That got me to laugh out loud. What a great line, I just want to write it down somewhere to remember it always.

This fic is fantastic. I especially appreciate the fact that you have interactions with the whole group, and it's even. Ellis not just focusing all his attention on one character, or spending all his time with one character. It's refreshing. Thank you. (:

I'll continue to read on, and I have no doubt that it'll just get better and better.
Sweetums128neo chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Ffffft, very awesome. ; w; Glad I started looking for more stories to read and follow~

Can't wait for an update. 3
elphabachan chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
FFFFFF- Cliffhanger! That's okay, I will for sure wait for an update cuz I'm enjoying this so much, ;-).

Nice to get some insight into Nick's background. Poor guy. Always acting so tough all the time... And I liked that Ellis was playing the guitar and Nick was just listening to it for a bit. Very nice.

And what a song to start playing on full volume! That's probably going to be in my head for the rest of the night, hahaha!

Good luck on your exams!
n pace chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
wow, I have never seen or heard anyone use the word 'niggling' besides my family and I. I was like O: when I saw it.

I found it sort of cute with the Boomer trying to waddle away, haha. hopefully they can get away in time from a monstrous horde.

welp can't wait for the next and good luck with exams! (
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Omg you suucckkk. A ciffhanger with a note that says you don't know when you're going to update next? Aauugghhh Im gonna die here llooll nuuuu.

But good luck with your studies! I should be doing the same for my May exams. XD

Can I just say that that little scene with Ellis and Nick was adorable? Because it was. Way to ruin a moment Nick. :D

I can just imagine it too. Peace and quiet and boom Nick shows up. XD

Ah fucking Boomers. Fuck. I hate then But the image of it trying to move away from the car slowly and shit made me giggle xD

But damn again. Cliffhanger sshhiiittttt.

Well update when you can and once again Happy studyings! :)

I'll be here neglecting my own work and checking everyday for and update from you. ;)
scythequeen chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
First time commenting but I want to say I adore this fic. The action is very intense and well done and creates a great driving force that keeps me reading and puts me on the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen next.

Ok am I the only one who thought that soldier might have done something to deserve what was done to him? Because castrating a man and putting his testicles in his mouth just screams 'rape revenge' to me.

Don't worry Ro, I'm sure cake and grief counseling will be available at the end of the testing period...uh I mean at the end of the campaign ;D