Reviews for Writing is Overrated
zinni o.O chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This story was good. Ja ne
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is so sad, so appropriate and it made me proud to be in the same fandom where you are. Thank you. I have seen people die literally as a direct consequence of depression, even without suicide. :(
jj chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very good, and so sad.
Lussia chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
well, since I'm sniffing you must done right with the story. Good one. Sad one. Too sad for me, to be honest, too bleak and it leaves a bad taste too, because House seems so indifferent beside getting buried with the DVD, which looks like late regret. Too late, too little.

My take on things would be different - House did not deserve Wilson's love, if House knew what he was doing in dropping Wilson as he did this season. He broke their "contract". That is the second difference in opinion I have: you comment: "Cuddy remains House's best friend." Sounds as if she was that before - and she never was, not even near. They have nothing in common, nothing at all but sex and attraction. If she "remains his best friend" it would be a very sad thing for House, meaning even that low level friendship that he shares with Cuddy (as shown in 7 season of House) is the most he ever got after Wilson. But then again: maybe, maybe he deserves it to end in such a sorry way. And not just because of your story's scenario. :( My opinon, sorry for the rant.
j'adore macabre chapter 1 . 2/24/2011