Reviews for Mistaken Identity
K-MAD17 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
So good I love it! I want to know what happens next! Please update one day even
If its a year from now I just want to know what happens! :)
othlvr16 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
That sucks that someone left you nasty comments, but just know that I still love your stories and I will be patiently waiting for you to continue writing...even if it takes a really long time...
Steph101 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
This is really good!
Broadway-bound13 chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I an so happy you updated! I have been waiting to keep reading this story for like ever! Thank you so much! And I love where you're going on this please update soon! Love it love it love it!
stagediva23 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
ooo things are starting to get interesting! Although unless I am missing something, Lilly not testing positive for BRACA1 or HCM shouldn't be a conformation that she is not related to Lucas and Peyton. It is perfectly possible that she would get neither gene mutation, even if she was genetically related to Lucas and Peyton. Whatever, I expect you have done your research and already know that. I look forward to seeing how this will lead to the discovery of the switch.
MichelleBell16 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I feel so bad for Lily and Sam. I'm not sure how either sets of parents will take the news. I really hope this doesn't change each girl's relationship with her (current) parents. I especially love Lily's relationship with Peyton and hope they stay close :-/ I'm looking forward to the next update though and hope things all work out for the best. Update soon!
othlvr16 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
excited to see an update...can't wait for the next one
Bdazzle chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Great update! I can't wait for when both families find out!
Toner-For-AK47 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Uhh oohhhh!:D I'm getting even more excited now that this is really gonna happen soon! Hahah, I'm glad you updated! I've missed this story! Lol. I really really really love the first scene with Lily and Peyton3 Unff, I'm such an epic sucker for her! Hahahaah, I totally wish I could be her best friend. My friend and I came up with the scenario that I should go to school for like movie production or something and then I can go down to North Carolina and be an intern and hang out with Hilarie and all of her southerny charm. Lol, I have an overactive imagination sometimes x3 My total dream though is just to meet her and have her hug me and me be soo adorable when I meet her that she calls meh a kitten3 Lmao, weird, but subtle enough that I would totally be head over heels happy!:D But anyway! I really loved this whole chapter! It's all building epically!:D It's definitely gonna be sad though, like when they all realize what went wrong and that the girls aren't living with their biological parents. Something tells me one of them isn't going to want to know her "real" parents and the other one will be really curious... When I say "real" parents by the way, I mean biological parents...their real parents aer the ones they were raised by in my book!:P Okay, so this was actually longer than I initially thought it would be...even though I've probably written longer ones...anyway! Great great job! Can't wait to read more and see the sh!t hit the fan!;D Update soon!:)
OTHangels chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Great update!
NALEYAAF23 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
A short, but great chapter! It definitely looks like there is going to be drama up ahead. Can't wait to read more!
Lot chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
PLEASE write more. i love your stuff. especially trouble comes in threes' could u maybe write more to that one? i spent my whole christmas reading that and plan on doing it this summer! x
Lottie chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
I think ur story is amazing! You are really talented and please keep writing! Maybe u could add some more bits if like lily or Sam getting into trouble,show their personalities more? It's fantastic though! Keep it up
Toner-For-AK47 chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Uh ohh...I think I know where this is going!D: I'm really anxious to see how it all happens! I really liked the Peyton/Lily scenee, as alwayss3 Even though it was sad, I love any and all scenes with know that already;D This whole chapter was amazing! OMFG! DID YOU HEAR? I'm not sure how legit it is...but HILARIE'S ENGAGED!:D It was on the oth website and I almost died when I read that...I'm so happy for Hils and Jeff:'] Lol, seriously though...I freaked. I'm so sorry about your friend:[ But I'm glad watching OTH has cheered you up:] great, amazing, fantastico chapter! I can't wait for more chapters and such!:]
nanou chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
I am so sorry about your friend it must have been awful.

I am so happy that you finally update and no I did not see this cancer thing, I am quite chapter

Anyway, update soon again please