Reviews for Conversations We Never Had
polrobin chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my God.

I'm quoting only a small part:

"I would fix it if I could." The words are rushed and tumbled as if she's lost control of them or just wanted to shove them out before she lost her nerve.

and...

"I didn't do anything," she reminds him.

He shrugs. "Yeah. But you would if you could."

I really have no words. This was tremendously good. Thank you. Makes me somewhat ashamed to call myself a fanfic writer. You are truly terrific at capturing them in so few words.

Brilliant.
Mandarax chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ohhh very good! :)

Loved it!
obsessed-psyco chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love this so much! Number 6 is my favourite. So sweet and yet kind of painful at the same time! D
T-man626 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
A wonderful little fic!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was a treat to read! You are so brilliant at keeping them in character, I feel like I'm just reading an episode, lol. If only these conversations would have taken place...But then, I'm glad they didn't at the same time...It's a conflict. :)

Another great success! :)
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
1. aw... i'm always moved when i watch this episode and the guilt and anger eating JAck up and the regret and anger eating Sam up

2. i would have loved more opening up hehe but we all know that it wouldnt have been realistic but still it's fanfic... so for me they said more after this episode... maybe i'll publish it one day bt only when it's perfect hehe

3. love it! very very moving and realistic (for me hehe) and just... perfetct

4. i know i know the episode bt i still don't know it hehe which one was it again so that i can tell u my opinion?

5. so he told her he'd have done the same in the end? also would have loved a bit... more... but that's only coz I'm a hopeless fluff- and shipp-lover

6. Just awwwwww again... poor.. both of them actually... why didn't he tell her... i hate this dance they do... and i kinda love it too... perfect

7. simple and to the point... coz ater this scene there's really nothing left to say hehe... life is perfect and so is the story...

Thanx D
Zoser chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
These conversations add a gentle and sometimes bittersweet richness to these episodes.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I always like your stories and these were conversations I wish we could have seen. Great writing.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I loved it. Realistic, in character, but still showing enough of what we never saw to satisfy me. And you're right- we SHOULD have seen these scenes. They were just right, sooooo them, and a wonderful read.

Loved it.
Josephine Martin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Interesting which moments you chose for those conversations - there are so many with potential.

Great read, thanks!
y3lhsa chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You always say just the right thing in exactly the right way to make all the angst somewhat bearable. Bittersweet. Thanks.
Ti Rhyse chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was wonderful! Very well done. I liked how each installment was short, yet perfect for the particular situation.
dpdp chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Very nice. Glad you brought it out.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is lovely.
midwifeonboard chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Really loved this. Pulled at my heartstrings a whole lot.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »