Reviews for Is Forever Possible?
wendykw chapter 10 . 4/9/2020
Didn't want to write a review for every chapter and clog your in box. Had to thank you for the bad teenage poetry. Best laugh I've had in days. This is story is turning out to be a wonderful distraction from pandemania.
wendykw chapter 9 . 4/9/2020
The point made about the reporters not addressing Beckett as Detective is insightful. Rick's message, and then his handling of the calls, gave him points IMHO. The babushka present and the actual present are brilliant.
wendykw chapter 28 . 7/29/2019
In the recommendations going around in June, someone recommended this story. This was written before I discovered ff net. It took me 3 days to read it, and I'm so happy I did. Thanks for the distraction from the real world. Happy Caskett and Kate's joining the Castle family's world has been enjoyable.
TracyGsoccermom chapter 22 . 4/17/2019
Love this Caskett story, the ice cream scene on the beach and the alien detector conversation were brilliant. Thank you for all the smiles and laughs.
castle2126 chapter 10 . 4/3/2019
WTF! there is a limit of sharing intimate conversation with your friend even your best friend. I mean what backett has to tell castle she is telling Lenny what kind of CRAP is that.
greygoose70 chapter 28 . 7/6/2018
I don't like to write reviews for each chapter but base one on the entire story and must say that I really enjoyed this one. I have read some of your other works and they are good but this one OMG is just great; that you captured the characteristics and banter of players with utmost accuracy...very well done.
The-KLF chapter 28 . 12/28/2017
I enjoyed reading this one, lots of fluff and good times. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/3/2017
Nice fluff story to bad she fucked everything up in season 8
Nixweis chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
Really great Story! Everytime i Reader it.
silentshutters chapter 28 . 5/1/2016
In light of the terrible decision taken by ABC to cut one half of the irreplaceable team that made Castle so great I have been rereading some of my favourite 'Caskett' stories as solace.

This is up there with the best of them. Thank you again for such a wonderful story and characters.
SeannysMom chapter 28 . 2/12/2016
An old story ! But a very good one, very interesting. Thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
Amazing story. Amazing Caskett...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Manxkid chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
A wonderful story and a privilege to read - thank you.
Manxkid chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
A truly beautiful chapter and the words Rick spoke were straight from the heart and straight to her heart. Wonderful.