Reviews for Is Forever Possible?
Mark C chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
I really enjoyed how you started this chapter with Kate and Alexis. That was a true bonding moment between the two. The story Alexis told about that little old lady fan of her dad's, that was priceless and had Kate going. Kate telling Alexis about why she and Rick took their time to get together was handled well.

The scene between Kate and Jim was very well done. Bringing back good memories of Christmases past with Johanna was great. They healed over those and were now ready to spend the holiday with Rick and his family.

Another part I enjoyed was the scene between Rick and Roy. The way you had that was wonderful and makes me still miss him from the series.

My favourite part has to be with them all together for Christmas from having dinner, opening presents and watching Christmas movies. I enjoyed the part with Kate's gift. That was very touching and you captured that part very well.

The ending was very well done with Rick and Kate just thinking about their relationship as well as Kate thinking that the loft was feeling a lot like home than her apartment. Also, having Jim catch some of their conversation was nice and made better when he talked to Johanna about Kate finding true love in Rick.

Very well done chapter and so worth the wait.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
Well. Worth. The. Wait. I can't even begin to describe what I like about it, for I'm sure there's a limit to the length of these reviews. Suffice it to say I liked it :) No, loved it :) You seem to have overcome the writer's block very well. I didn't notice where you were stuck. The most amazing part was that conversation/thoughts-scene at the window at the end. Especially with Jim overhearing.
Arky chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
Excellent shameless plug for our own Teelduo's amazing graphics.
Arky chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
You continue to amaze rgood. I feel lucky to get to read it.

Keep it coming. Start a streak. lol
mason13 chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
YES! i was so excited to see a new chapter, and then i read it and was even more excited. thank you so much for updating. can't wait for more :)
teelduo chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
In the words of Katherine Beckett...how very sweet of you. Thank you RG!
Chkgun93 chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
Whoa, Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition, of all things to see RGoodfellow updated this awesome story, with such flair and finesse it is still amazing to sit down and read.

I really enjoyed chapter 23, and to see the dreaded 'WB' section is where I truly understood your difficulties.

Your suggestion of Kate not staying on the force, that was ingenious I've never read that before, but it makes so much sense.

I do hope you continue with this happy story, with an awesome conclusion.
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
The wait is over! My man G6! I laughed so much and especially the ideas about Karpowski's team. Too Funny! I loved how Kate finally found her place. The family which needed her and she needed them. The Christmas she will always cherish on the arm of the best person she could have ever found One Richard Castle! Thanks for finally coming up with this beautiful scene. It could be considered the ending of one chapter and the beginning of a whole new episode. Kudos to you!
xfcastle chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
Loved it! Welcome back and Thanks!:)
komorebi11 chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
You had me cracking up with the Alien Detector detecting actresses! XD XD XD I am sure Castle would have loved to be there! And can I say that I love Martha "deciding if you can't understand them, just join them"

Wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next!
CastleFan40 chapter 22 . 2/3/2012
What a hoot of a chapter RG! So cute and funny.

Ready for Part 2!
Bella Paige chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or funfacts, songs that the chapter reminds me of. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy ;p

“He not only thought outside the box, but as far as he was concerned, the box didn't exist” *chuckles* we wouldn’t have him any other way.

ex-Navy Seal – They’re known as former navy seal, never ex.

“How about seal?” *chuckles*

"Let me give you an example. You know how I can get Rick confused by changing my conversation or asking him questions that have nothing to do with each other?"

"Oh yes, it's cute to watch." – I have to agree.

When he's writing, the fire alarm could go off and it would take him a while to realize what's happening." – The same thing happens to me.

No Rick, sometimes you’re nine.

"We had a crime scene there and were wondering what to do when Rick walked across the street to the electronics store. I followed him and asked what he was doing when he said, 'Look, I'm on TV' and then added, 'I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?' This gives you an idea of what we usually went through with Rick back then." – I remember that case.

Martha piped up saying, "Young man, do not look at me like that. I'm an actress, not an alien." - *chuckles*

I got lost after all of the Alien stuff.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Hahaha! Love the gift! Rick will LOVE it :) Not sure I wouldn't have haggled some... it was quite expensive...

For a minute I thought you put in a Dr. Horrible reference, but that was a Freeze-Ray, right? :)

I liked how Kate revisited the old scene (both physically and mentally :))

I also like the relationship between Martha and Kate. How they're becoming one family (her dad included).

And I almost forgot about the part where Rick was completely selfish in telling no one abut the things he did for research. Amazing!

Also, the explaining of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (aka the closet ;-))-thing... love it :)

One small note maybe... the first part seemed a bit.. distant... like someone was telling about what happened rather than it happening right now (or just a minute ago). A lot of info and hardly any elaboration. It got much better from "8 am the morning of the 6th" ;-)
lv2bnsb1 chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
I loved this sentence: "Your skin is so fair it would burn from a light bulb!" That was funny!... I had to think on the plastic surgery bit. For me, even knowing that Stana has had plastic surgery, I can't picture Beckett doing it at all.
Mark C chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
This was a fun chapter. I liked what you had Rick and Kate go as at his Halloween party.

The orientation that Kate went to was an interesting one especially when she and the other detectives from the 12th that was with her learned a little something about Rick. I thought you did a wonderful job with that information and I liked how you had Rick tell Kate why his modified Seal training was not made public.

I enjoyed the scene with Kate and Madison. Their closet and box talk was interesting and I liked how you had Kate explain it.

The end was great with Martha and Kate. It's nice to see Kate think of Martha as mom. The Alien Detector shopping was fun especially with the 2 Kate could choose from. Plus it was nice that Kate wanted to share her family's Christmas traditions with Rick and his family. That would definitely make Kate and her dad feel better about the holiday.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »