Reviews for Is Forever Possible?
ksatan624 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
adorable "the jar of hugs" ! amazing !
ksatan624 chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
trop amusant la façon dont Kate analyse la photo : c'est bien...pas bien...bien...pas bien ! LOL
ksatan624 chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
toujours intéressant ! et j'adore les discussions Kate/lanie : LOL et Castle qui s'ennuie ...
FlavorCountry chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
This story is really, really good. The way you have written the lunch with Kate and Martha was as perfect as possible. I have always wanted these two characters to spend time the way you have granted a shared afternoon to them in this chapter. Any time that a FF writer can fill in a gap that hasn't been touched in the show, and do it so well, is just a great and rare moment.

I feel ashamed that it has taken me this long to find this story. Can't wait to read on...
teazer chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Would have loved to hear Madison's reaction to Kate explaining... Though I can see why you didn't put that in..basically she would just be repeating everything we read.
Lissyh chapter 28 . 4/16/2014
amei realmente cada palavras,linhas,frase,paragrafo,capitulo desta historai que mostra uma historia simplesmente fantastica ,que mostrou como poderia ter sido lindo.
eles são unicos e eles juntos,mostrando que eles são perfeitos juntos
petuniadoodle chapter 28 . 3/27/2014
Fabulous story! Thanks for taking your time to share it with us:)
petuniadoodle chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
The scandalous stories that celebrities must deal with are a great twist to this story, very original.
petuniadoodle chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
I'm on chapter but you're ability to play with the readers emotions are great. I have felt very sad and laughed out loud. It seems most writers who write romance fan fiction are female but they have nothing on you! For fans your chapter lengths are great but I'm fortunate to be reading a complete story:) I don't think you got near enough reviews to indicate how great your story is!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
I have so enjoyed reading this, probably one of my all time favorites!
BigKahuna chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
Really great story. A great way to incorporate all the characters...Rick knows a guy ... for everything
Lydian Stone chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Not sure if you're a LOTR fan, but I kept picturing Kate turning her head back & forth Gollum style while having the discussion with herself.
Lydian Stone chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
"I'd say we were running on 6 cylinders. But after this weekend something happened, we are so much more in tune with each other that we seem to have added additional cylinders". That's how it's seems on the show now that they're together.
Lydian Stone chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I never would have imagined reading the line "No more poems! And don't even think of calling England!" in a fic! Great fidgety Castle.
Lydian Stone chapter 2 . 4/11/2013