Reviews for Is Forever Possible?
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
"but the strongest relationships have their foundation in honest friendships". So true.
ttandme69 chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
I love this story and hope that you post the updates. I love the way Kate stopped investigating her mom's murder. Very nicely done. eager for whatever Rox bits you will post here. Thanks again & happy new year. Lisa
Guest chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
The journey through 28 chapters is amazing. Wonderful. Like dreams. Can we expect more magic pieces from you. We will wait.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
Wow! Amazing. Reading the chapters I am more and more wishing to have love like our most loved TV pair.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
You have created another beautiful magic moment at the end. I have really lost count the number of magic moments created by you in this story. While reading, I only wish to have someone like Rick Castle in my life. So much love and trust. Aww!
krjemb chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I thinks it's crap that Castle is getting the blame for the Hamptons summer. That is on Beckett. She was the one dating Demming and Castle still went out on a limb and asked her to the Hamptons. You snooze you lose and that's on her.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
"I now know the difference between having sex and making love." So true. You've touched the right spot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So beautiful! I wish I have my own CASTLE!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Yes. Dad Castle and dotty Lexis... nice conversation. Soft, sweet and understanding. Enjoyed.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
You have created beautiful moments. Kate and Lanie talking... Kate opening up...Castle...so nicely described.. Like it and give it A.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Yaah! Castle and Beckett together are awesome in all respect. Very nicely written. Thanks.
teelduo chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
Lovely ending. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire story.
M chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
Best fiction ever, really! I enjoy to read this fic since the begining. And now I'm just sad because this is the end! Thanks
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
You certain know how to end on the right note, RGoodfellow64! This was the perfect finale for your little detour from "reality," especially since we scored all the big wishes - Caskett got hitched, Kate flourishing under an improved life not focused on catching her mom's killers and their boss, Alexis working with her parents and friends - and you added in some lovely personal touches...fantastic!
Bella Paige chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, songs that the chapter reminds me of. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy ;P

Sorry this review took so long. But good news! I just finished my recent novel ‘True Colours’ ... so once I’ve edited it and am happy with it. I will send it your way and to the few other’s that get a sneak peak at my novels.

Now to your story

*chuckles* All three women turning on him ... poor Rick

*clears throat* Alexis is right there *whispers* Kate, Lanie

I can see Rick doing that ... proud husband. Even if he was dating or married her, he still would.

"Katie, how could I refuse when two large Russian men came to the house and informed me that I had to attend?" - *chuckles*

I thought it was hilarious

I cannot wait to see Rick and Jim ‘bonding’ in Season five. I hope Alexis and Kate do also

I like Yana

"It is a tradition in my family and so they learned. If they wanted to, then fine, and if they didn't want to, too bad. They learned!"

A lot of the history talk lost me

I wish they would shoot some scenes at ‘The old haunt’

Ah, I love the rain. Wish it was raining here but instead it’s friggin hot.

Aaaawww, he’s finding her

He’s not proposing on the V day, is he? That’s corny

‘She’s Everything by Brad Paisley’

*chuckles* Love Lanie and Kate

Plus he made her laugh. Looking for a chair he stated that it was in the 'Official Man Book of Instructions' that when shopping with his wife a man must find a chair to sit in. Kate had to hold back a giggle when a couple of men nearby heard Rick and solemnly nodded in agreement.

Gotta love a man that can make you laugh

*burst into laughter* I would given the same card

I love Perlmutter ... absolutely love him

Wow, it’s finally finished. I did not expect that.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »