Reviews for Reckless
nice story, but i think it'd be better and easy to understand if you used a third person POV rather than rukia's.
emichii chapter 1 . 2/20
aaaaahhh this is amazing! i usually find it hard to read fics in first person, but you tricked me making it look second-person! i think you narrated as rukia really well, and i really like how it was written and addressed to ichigo. your language is so lovely and flows easily. really beautiful work, well done! :)
Quickslice chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh my, i want to know more...
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
wow, like i said before.. its just the way u tell their story..its so beautifull
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 10/15/2013

Normally, I absolutely despise first person and burn up anything I write with it but you pulled it off wonderfully and your descriptions and everything were just perfect! I loved it, I loved it and I loved it.

Perfection! :)

I think you're really sweet too which is why I post long reviews for you :) You're amazingly talented and you're modest about it and that's awesome. Keep up the great work and I'm waiting for moooaaaarr! :3

The last line was also more perfection.
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
So cute..
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow! Just...WOW! I love it! It was short but really good! Great job!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Rukia.. reckless? Ichigo would be my dead ringer for that adjective.. It's still sweet though.. the way he worries.. XP
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So sweet. Ichigo cares so much in his own way.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Mild grammatical errors. One such error was the misuse of coaxed. I think you meant, 'body coated in blood', instead.
Altogether, brilliant. Like Kubo would have done it.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
As always, I love your work. This story is great! I love the play on narratives. You did it perfectly!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like this. Ichigo protects everyone, but when it's Rukia...the intensity screams their bond, tells what they are to each other. Nice job.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love it. Raw and emotional...really good fic.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awww - I really hope you continue to write about these two. It'd be interesting to see you use a 3rd person perspective as well.
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 4/18/2011