Reviews for You're Seeing Things
Immatotalalaskan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
XDXDXDXDXD If you ever get FF again you should really write some kinda sequel to this! It was awesome!
Rubes99 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Excellent, excellent end line.
aurum88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! His hair's not that caroty orange dammit! That was so funny! And I loved the last line. hehe
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
really good story almost reminds me of the story i wrote called delusional, maybe ull read it. anyway really good story

keep up the good work :)
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Haha! that was great!
Someone who Liked your Story chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Damn nosy teenagers xD the horses! the horses are after my carrot hair 8O! run! ahahahahaa a great piece of laugh this is!
NobodiesBuisness chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Robin stilled. "Sometimes I forget you're a Martian."

"Really?" She was delighted.

"And sometimes it's painfully obvious."

genius
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
AWESOME STORY! LMAO!
David-El chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Only one question: Why in Hades does Robin have a sample of Fear Gas in his utility belt?
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
You gotta love them...love the story!
Illucida chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
:D This was insanely fun to read. The craziness is love. Apparently Artemis' father is disappointed in her, Wally hates horses, Kaldur has a bubble, and Superboy is afraid Godzilla is going to eat him. XD

The image of Miss M and Robin sleeping against a wall slumped together is really cute. I wish I could draw. [le sigh]

Anyways, short version: this was funny and I liked it. :D

~Illu
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ah, that was really entertaining. I was wondering how you were going to interpret this prompt, and I am very pleased (to say the least) by the result. Who would've thunk it: Wally and equinophobia. I literally laughed aloud at the idea of horse mistaking Wally's hair for carrots. Brilliant.

As for the actual SNAFU itself; I have a hunch that the those members of the team who got gassed were snooping around hoping they'd get a clue as to Robin's secret identity (for shame, Kaldur! You too?) They got what was coming to them!

As usual, well-executed and well-written. Thank you for taking the challenge. This was fantastic! :)
Toadflame chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awesome. That was just too awesome for words, honestly.