Reviews for Where The Wild Things Are 2
josh.doancer.9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
EXCELLENT SUPERB 5 STARS RIGHT AWAY
Doyle chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
I don't think there should any musical sequences with the characters. A soundtrack maybe, but no people singing in the movie. It helps say true to the original movie.
doyleyernaux chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I really don't think this movie should not be a musical, but like that karaoke competition might be ok. But this film should not be a musical overall or too light hearted for the audience.
doyleyernaux chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I feel it is too early for this kind of heart fell moment. Especially for Carol and Max.
pixardude23 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Yeah I was wondering does Douglas have his stick arm in this? (awkward face)
Quod scripsi chapter 17 . 3/29/2011
Ah, so they all returned to the Island of the Wild Things...and since they used the boat Carol built they can keep the twenty grand in the bank and still redeem the trip to anywhere in the world at a later time. I liked when some of the WT's worked as sailors, and sang the sea shanty. By the way, if you write anything else regarding the boat in future here are some terms you can use: the front part of the boat is called "forward" and rear is "aft"; "port" is the left side as you are standing on deck facing forward, and "starboard" is the right side. Also, one does not park a boat, one docks a boat. Just trying to be helpful as getting the little details right can really enhance your story. A good chapter.
Quod scripsi chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
Well if Connie must date one of the WT's, better it be Douglas than KW. Quite a lot of singing in this chapter. Will the WT's remain in Max's world, or one day return to the island?
Quod scripsi chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
I have to admit the story line in this chapter took an unexpected change in direction. I read the review by TheCheshireCatFemaleWildThing and must agree with what she stated. You are a talented writer and of course can take the story in whatever direction you think best - but I do hope you will abandon any idea of having Carol pursue simultaneous relationships with KW and Connie. Thanks.
Nightmare-belle chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
Really, really like this chapter! :) Glad you made it Douglas/Connie :)
Nightmare-belle chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Hi Chelle, I couldn't review any other chapter so I just wanted to say this.

I'm REALLY sorry if my review of Chapter 15 sounded too harsh and I encourage you to keep writing!

I feel really guilty :(
Nightmare-belle chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
ChelleNorlund,

I really love your writing, and for that reason I should be totally honest about this chapter. I wasn't pleased with it, especially the fact that Carol was considering the thought of polygamy (i.e. he was considering marrying and Connie and still being married to KW, and the fact that he is having any sort of romantic relationship outside of his own marriage is immoral and very upsetting). Polygamy is extremely vile, it exploits women, men who practice this are typically quite selfish and ignorant, as are the women (and they adopt a "doormat" persona, meaning they let others dominate them while they just follow along). It's also illegal, and it causes families to become extremely dysfunctional. And it doesn't raise happiness levels, and certainly does not create "one big happy family" as you have stated in the chapter. And the fact that KW has a baby with Carol can cause complications for the child.

I understand you have complete freedom to write but I honestly think, for the sake of your story, you should stick to the Carol/KW pairing and not have any sort of hints of Carol/Connie. Not only is it disturbing that they are falling love yet are different species, it also doesn't make any sense. Carol can be a father figure to Max but not have any sort of romantic relationship with Connie, and Connie should be finding a man of her own species and not a married man (who has a child) who is of a different species (Carol). The fact that she is trying to start any sort of relationship with Carol, and the fact that he is as well with her, is extremely unethical and makes Carol seem like a bad person, as is Connie. After Max left the island the wild things were expected to get better or stay the same, not to get worse. And polygamy and cheating certainly does not make a person any better.

I know you want this story to be a sequel to WTWTA and to heighten your chances of that there should be no Carol/Connie relationship whatsoever. You have mentioned that you want this to be for children and adults to enjoy. Children should not be learning that it's okay to cheat in your marriage and become a polygamist, because it's not. Connie is crossing marital and relationship boundaries when she kisses Carol, as is Carol when he kisses or shows and sign of romance to Connie. Again, he is a married man with a child, think about how depressed KW would be if she found out. Think about how depressed she would be in that polygamy situation (even if KW would agree to the situation it would be incredibly ignorant and primitive on her part and make her look bad). Everyone would be unhappy, there would be a lot of tension between KW, Connie, and Carol. Angel would grow up not knowing what a real, functional family was, etc.

I hope I didn't sound unkind but I had to be honest. I don't mean to bash your story in anyway and I'm not trying too.
Nightmare-belle chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
That's awesome that they're going camping!
Nightmare-belle chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
What a sweet chapter...it's really great how they're getting a chance to bond again :)
Nightmare-belle chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
Wow that's great they won again! :D
Nightmare-belle chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Great chapter! Really liked it! :)