Reviews for What Must Be Done
Antha1 chapter 15 . 21h
This brings up one of the biggest complaints I had about the movie. There is no way that Eugene ISN'T the first person to realize Rapunzel's true identity. The scene in the movie where she figures it out on her own is so contrived it's painful to watch. It's just the opposite when he's sitting in the boat with her singing "At last I see the light", while the crown is two feet away. No, you don't see the light, apparently it would have to smack you upside the head! Because he knows the whole 'lost princess' story, how long she's been missing, what the floating lights commemorate, etc. Anyway, good job fixing the film's screw-up.
Rae-Prite chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Girl, if Eugene isn't alive by the end of this story, you're getting more than a frying pan to the head :( Seriously. Please, please, please don't kill my wonderful Eugene!
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
His name is Vladimir.
WitchesBrew2 chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
WHAT?! I mean... I just... AUGGGG! I literately just read your whole story today and in the second to last chapter I was already thinking up what to say which was: this story is absolutely outstanding! And don't get me wrong it is but you KILLED him and at the end when she was going though how she felt, I was literately almost in tears (which no fan-fiction and i do mean none at all have ever made me almost cry). I was absolutely in love with this story though. I could not stop reading it. It's the kind of Tangled story I had given up looking for last year and gave another try to find today. Thank you for such a wonderful story and I hope you keep up this amazing talent.
WB2
WitchesBrew2 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
WHAT?! I mean... I just... AUGGGG! I literately just read your whole story today and in the last chapter I was already thinking up what
S-ReikiSaotome-T chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Hey, I already told your that your story has killed me? Yes, you are the author of my trauma :c YOU MAKE ME MELT AND THEN CRY WITH THIS! It was really brilliant! Amazing and sad but still amazing! :')
Tamara52 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
YOU HAD TO KILL HIM!
Tamara52 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
your nuts
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
I loved the story but at least Eugene could've been alive still I love it and hate it
Conejo-sama chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
That was sadder than I expected. I thought a teardrop was going to fall on his cheek and everything would be better. I guess it couldn't be completely the same since she told Gothel about him. It was a good story, very suspenseful.
Conejo-sama chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
I think it was sweet of Eugene to come up with that story. :)
bekah.tiberend chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I loved this story! I ate it right up! It was great. I really did love it! But I nearly bawled at the end of chapter 14, and though all of 15. Why did he have to die? :/ Why couldn't she have saved him? We all know that her tears had the magic of the flower... :(
I guess it also reminds me that life really isn't as fair as we want it to be. I wish Rapunzel didn't have to go on with her life without Eugene. It brings up a lot of sad, bittersweet memories...
Guest chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Dang,im sure glad rapunzel never revealed TIME! Im not one for "what if" stories but i gotta say,this was written in pure awesomeness. My fave part was rapunzel and max heading off to find the crown.I had the score *get the key* from Pixar Brave soundtrack goin through my head as i thought of this intensity in the song where merida was rushing to save her mum reminded me of rapunzel rushing to save eugene.I enjoyed reading gotta gift,Girl.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
OMG! GO,RAPUNZEL!GO!OH,MAN THAT IMAGE WAS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
HA! i dont know what your talkin bout , got flynn down pat!