Reviews for What Must Be Done
elsa rider chapter 15 . 6/9
I'm crying! My favs! He died! No... BTW, you wrote the story really well...! And i hate to admit it, but i write stories with dark endings - just like this one...But, I'm really really REALLY thankful to God that the real story of Tangled didn't end up like this! Still, amazing work, girl!
elsa rider chapter 14 . 6/9
woah woah woah! Rapunzel had her magical powers, isn't it?
lexo chapter 1 . 1/31
Interesante aunque al parecer trajo decepcion para mucha gente, pero esto da mas al concepto de lo que es realidad.(aunque por pena es ficcion por eso todos esperan un final feliz).
I hate you, I love you, I hate you, I really really really hate you, and I'm crying. THE LAST SENTENCE.
"I can still feel his strong arms around me as I begin to paint." I am now at the point of bawling my head off.

-Snuffles
I didn't comment much on the previous chapters because they were perfect... then this happens. I HATE YOU (not really but still) THIS HURTS SO MUCCHHHHH. I don't have an account fyi.

-Snuffles (its the name I use when I write a review)
Naruisawesome chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
That was extremely sad! I have tears in my eyes! T_T
Antha1 chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
This brings up one of the biggest complaints I had about the movie. There is no way that Eugene ISN'T the first person to realize Rapunzel's true identity. The scene in the movie where she figures it out on her own is so contrived it's painful to watch. It's just the opposite when he's sitting in the boat with her singing "At last I see the light", while the crown is two feet away. No, you don't see the light, apparently it would have to smack you upside the head! Because he knows the whole 'lost princess' story, how long she's been missing, what the floating lights commemorate, etc. Anyway, good job fixing the film's screw-up.
Rae-Prite chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Girl, if Eugene isn't alive by the end of this story, you're getting more than a frying pan to the head :( Seriously. Please, please, please don't kill my wonderful Eugene!
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
His name is Vladimir.
WitchesBrew2 chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
WHAT?! I mean... I just... AUGGGG! I literately just read your whole story today and in the second to last chapter I was already thinking up what to say which was: this story is absolutely outstanding! And don't get me wrong it is but you KILLED him and at the end when she was going though how she felt, I was literately almost in tears (which no fan-fiction and i do mean none at all have ever made me almost cry). I was absolutely in love with this story though. I could not stop reading it. It's the kind of Tangled story I had given up looking for last year and gave another try to find today. Thank you for such a wonderful story and I hope you keep up this amazing talent.
WB2
WitchesBrew2 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
WHAT?! I mean... I just... AUGGGG! I literately just read your whole story today and in the last chapter I was already thinking up what
S-ReikiSaotome-T chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Hey, I already told your that your story has killed me? Yes, you are the author of my trauma :c YOU MAKE ME MELT AND THEN CRY WITH THIS! It was really brilliant! Amazing and sad but still amazing! :')
Tamara52 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
YOU HAD TO KILL HIM!
Tamara52 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
your nuts
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
I loved the story but at least Eugene could've been alive still I love it and hate it