Reviews for What Must Be Done
Rae-Prite chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Girl, if Eugene isn't alive by the end of this story, you're getting more than a frying pan to the head :( Seriously. Please, please, please don't kill my wonderful Eugene!
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
His name is Vladimir.
WitchesBrew2 chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
WHAT?! I mean... I just... AUGGGG! I literately just read your whole story today and in the second to last chapter I was already thinking up what to say which was: this story is absolutely outstanding! And don't get me wrong it is but you KILLED him and at the end when she was going though how she felt, I was literately almost in tears (which no fan-fiction and i do mean none at all have ever made me almost cry). I was absolutely in love with this story though. I could not stop reading it. It's the kind of Tangled story I had given up looking for last year and gave another try to find today. Thank you for such a wonderful story and I hope you keep up this amazing talent.
WB2
WitchesBrew2 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
WHAT?! I mean... I just... AUGGGG! I literately just read your whole story today and in the last chapter I was already thinking up what
S-ReikiSaotome-T chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Hey, I already told your that your story has killed me? Yes, you are the author of my trauma :c YOU MAKE ME MELT AND THEN CRY WITH THIS! It was really brilliant! Amazing and sad but still amazing! :')
Tamara52 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
YOU HAD TO KILL HIM!
Tamara52 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
your nuts
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
I loved the story but at least Eugene could've been alive still I love it and hate it
Conejo-sama chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
That was sadder than I expected. I thought a teardrop was going to fall on his cheek and everything would be better. I guess it couldn't be completely the same since she told Gothel about him. It was a good story, very suspenseful.
Conejo-sama chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
I think it was sweet of Eugene to come up with that story. :)
bekah.tiberend chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I loved this story! I ate it right up! It was great. I really did love it! But I nearly bawled at the end of chapter 14, and though all of 15. Why did he have to die? :/ Why couldn't she have saved him? We all know that her tears had the magic of the flower... :(
I guess it also reminds me that life really isn't as fair as we want it to be. I wish Rapunzel didn't have to go on with her life without Eugene. It brings up a lot of sad, bittersweet memories...
Guest chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Dang,im sure glad rapunzel never revealed TIME! Im not one for "what if" stories but i gotta say,this was written in pure awesomeness. My fave part was rapunzel and max heading off to find the crown.I had the score *get the key* from Pixar Brave soundtrack goin through my head as i thought of this intensity in the song where merida was rushing to save her mum reminded me of rapunzel rushing to save eugene.I enjoyed reading gotta gift,Girl.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
OMG! GO,RAPUNZEL!GO!OH,MAN THAT IMAGE WAS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
HA! i dont know what your talkin bout , got flynn down pat!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
i like how even though circumstances are totally changed(big time) rapunzel and flynn still got to make a deal like in the movie.