Reviews for Slice of Happiness
we will be 4ever and always chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is super cute! I also really like the names! If you want to read story's like this, you should look up KlaineNESS! That's me... if you can't tell.
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was adorable. I'm not sure I've ever thought of Rachel as a surrogate for Blaine and Kurt but I love the idea! Especially the fact that she is involved in her daughters' lives and is called Mommy. There are parallels between her life and her daughters (surrogate mothers, gay dads) but Kennedy and Bryce have it best I think - they get the dads, the mum and three (plus Shelby) sets of grandparents. Cute cute cute fic. I love seeing future Klaine all happy and with family :)
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Adooorrrrrrraaabbllleeee!
ferriswheelsinthesun chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I adore this story (: So cuuute!
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aw, that was sweet. I never thought about Rachel surrogating for Klaine..but it's a great idea! It was really nice. :)
Lev-squenk chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
and the tears made a lake down my feet...omg so precious!
Pizza Boat chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I can def picture Rachel being a surrogate.
Pyrofrickenmaniac chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awwwwwww! This has to be the FRICKEN CUTEST THING IVE EVER READ OMG I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! eeee!
golden-perception chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very good!
Jamie1994 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I didn't know how fast I could add this to my favourites.

This is, no doubt, the best future Kurt/Blaine fanfic I've read :)
Yune chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
My ovaries just explode. Loved it!
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Gah... my heart, 'tis melting... so much cuteness! AAAAhhh I love that Rachel is their surrogate and got Elphie and their daughter sounds adorable and omg blaine and kurt as parents... so much adorableness. And sorry for the rambling it's 4:33 in the morning... but anywho wonderful job!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I have often thought of those future baby fics where Kurt and Blaine have a child.. and wonder, I bet Rachel was a part of this. Well, you made it all true.. and this was more than fantastically fluffy. But, I did catch a few typos, just a simple slip of the finger. ""Nope, nape time," said Kurt" & "Kurt could distantly recognize that she had what looked like his noise and general bone structure." But, that was it.. otherwise, I thought it was wonderfully done. And, I loved the androgynous names of Kennedy and Bryce. Gah! This was just so magically sweet.. and I loved everything about it.

Caitlin(:
sexypancake chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was SO sweet. It's funny, at first I didn't really register the fact that this was a 'future' fic, so when I first started reading and saw the Kurt and Blaine were in bed together, and that Blaine was putting pillows over his head to get away from the light, I thought I was reading the scene where Burt walks in on Blaine in Kurt's bed. Then, suddenly, a child shows up, and I was like "woaaah, what did I miss?" LOL.

Once I got my head back on, I realized what was happening and I LOVED this fic. So beautiful. Both Kennedy and Bryce sound like beautiful children, though I also think it's funny that both of their names are androgynous and could be boys names as well. In fact, I *know* a guy named Bryce, so reading this was a little surreal. I think they're very unique, however, when given as names for little girls. Either way, I loved everything about this fic and would love to see more from this universe if you're so inclined. Great job, and thanks!
Lunalike chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh gosh! It's so beautiful and nothing hurts :') I loove Blurtchel (.. can I call it that?) friendship! I think I've been in love with Kurtchel friendship ever since special education (.. and a bit in duets. Leah and Chris' cover of Get happy/happy days are here again is stunningly beautiful), and a freindship between the three of them is amaziiing, just as your fic ;D

I know this is just a one shot, but a sequel or whatever would be loved and appriciated, just so you know..